Chapter 9 Betrayal

Redhead's pov

If you haven't guessed by now, Leah is pregnant with my baby again, actually she's in labor now as i speek, were having a girl, Lauren. Honey and West had twin boys Kamarion and King they're so cute Chance is in love with his baby brothers. We are out of hiding and everything is breezy. No, we havent got Rikk back yet, but we will.

"Come on just one more push, you're crowning." The Dr coaxed Leah. It was crazy, i heard a babys cry, and then i seen my beautiful baby girl, head full of firey Red thick hair green eyes freckled faced, carmel skinned, full lips.

"Would you like to cut the umbilical cord?" The dr asked me. I shook my head yeah grabbing the scissors and then snipped the cord. They put her in my arms and i was.... Over joyed. My precious baby girl, i will spoil her to the fullest.

London Janae Harris, born June 23rd. My first born, i adored sooo much.

__________________________________________________________________________

I had on my tux, standing with me was West, Reggie, Dash and Boom also in tuxes and suits and ties. Greg had took the kids to a secret place in Detroit. Leah, Sweets,Honey, Diamond ,Crystal were with us we all were dressed to impress on this dark night, only the stars and moons were out on this Hudge Ship. We were strapped, and we were about 300 workers deep, but no one knew the people were with us, except for me and West. We went out to the deck as couples.

Me& Leah.

West&Honey

Dash& Crystal

Reggie&Diamond

Boom& Sweets.

We approached Rikk who had a drink in his hand laughing talking to some guy, when he seen us he smirked.

"Brandon."

"Tarikk"

"Lets cut to the chase, you know why im here, we can make this painful and easy if you comply, or painful and hard if you dont." I say.

"Did you think,-he laughs nonstop- that-haha- that i would go down without a fight?"

I smirked, until he started looking like he knew something i didnt.

"Kaleah come." Rikk said and Leah unhooked her arm from mine and strutted over to him and my whole crew watched in disbelief as she went over and started full on kissing him on the lips, tounge in all, my heart shattered.

"Want me to get you somethin baby?" She asked him as he draped white fur over her shoulders, she looked BAWSE. This was just an ultimate betrayal.

"We stage this whole thing from the very begining, planned it all out, Me crying to you, we knew how stupid and hardheaded you are, we knew you would try to attack Sabi, regardlessly, we purposely killed your first baby, Sabi was with it, he didnt know you would kill him, he didnt know that was in the plan. We planned it, the night you captured him, we told him we would come for you before you even laid a finger on him. And now you're here, in our space, all our men are here we're gonna end you." Leah laughed saying to me. Then i smirked.

"See, theres where your wrong. We're going to end you."

"You and what? Your army of 6 people?" Leah laughed.

"No Bxtch, my army of 300 + theese 6 people" I say, and all my crew pulled out there weapons and we got ta shootin.

__________________________________________________________________________

"Shxt! Im out of Amo."Honey yells to West and west throws down his empty weapon and looks to me for guidence.

"You and Honey go.Take, Reggie,Dash,Sweets ,Diamond,Crystal and Boom" I say to him after a while and i hear cop copters ans syrons.

"Nahh bro, you sure, we been thru to much fa me to just leave you."

"You got 3 boys to raise and a girl to take care of go, if i dont come back take care of London-"

"Nahh bruhv, you comin back."

"I cant make no -""-Promise me man" West said cutting me off. I just looked at him, my eyes meeting his. They were filling with tears.

"Promise me man! You like my big brother forreal, you taught me erthang i know, i cant leave you without knowing that imma see you again Bruh, so promise me Brandon."

"Imma see you in detroit man, i promise.... Now go!" I said then looked away putting a new clip in.Then they left, i heard one last explosion and i smiled, knowing that was Boom. I stood up and start shooting as i ran. I ran straight into someone, dropping my gun. Me and the person both fell, and we were sliding, the ship was sinking. I looked up and seen that very person was Rikk, we instantly stood and started fighting. By this time the end of the boat was obtained with Water i seen Leah's lifeless body with a bullet through her head rolling down, i was pressed against the rail, i kicked Rikk in the chest and he fell backwards ,and crashed straight thru the windows of the captins head quaters, i grabbed a life jacket and rushed puttting it on and prayed a little then jumped straight off the boat.

{Vote, Comment, Fan}