Chapter 6 Sh!t Just Got Real

{Hey! long time no update, its because i have been doing these new VERY intresting stories, called Betrayed then the other is called No Where to Run. You guys will LOVE Betrayed if yawl liked Hood Love. Here we GO!  

X_ Lyrik ALSO i noticed in the last chapter i said West was 17 it was a mistake, he's 15}

____________ 

West's pov 

--------------

I walked in the big building with Honey on my arm. "Everything is so beautiful darling dont you think?" Honey asked me looking around. "Its Gorgeous babe, but i cant really fucos on this scenery when i have the most drop dead piece of beauty holding on to my arm dressed to impress." I say playing along.

"Oh you like?" She asked swaying her lil hips. She literally had the perfect figure, slim waste, stupid huge booty and big round boobs that sit up perfectly. I bit my lip looking her up in down. 

"The only better image i would like see other you in that dress, is seeing whats naked underneathe." I whisper in her ear. She blushes looking away as we are approached by a older looking man who i knew as Sabi, i knew what Sabi looked like but he didn't know what i look like he dosnt know who i am, but i know he knows who i am.

"Sabi! Its so good to see you again!" I say grabbing his hand and shaking it. He looked at me unfamiliar not knowing who i am. Good.

"Tell me you remember your own connect. Its me Diego from Ohio, im Estabons son!" 

"OH! Yeah, how come he didnt come?" Sabi asked. Because, him and Diego are at the bottom of the ocean. I knew for a fact Sabi didn't know Diego, he only knew Him from when Estabon talked about him.

"Somethin came up, he had to go to Columbia, nothing to worry about thoo, you know my dad, got everything undercontrol never wants help."

"Yeah i know, but who is this dime you got with you tonight?"

"My escort ... Fefe."

"Its Fiona." Honey spoke up snobish.

"Fiona fefe cece bebe bxtch its all the same. Okay?" I said to her, Sabi started to laugh. And i noticed Dash going up the stairs. If your wondering our goal id to distract Sabi while Dasher went upstairs and cut the security Cameras, Reggie was going to soon follow his lead making sure no one came and caught Dash, Diamond and Crystal were going to distract the two gaurds who take turns checking the security office every ten minutes. We had planned this out so well, and i hope everything goes right, so far everything is on track. As i notice Reggie follow Dash, and Diamond talking to a security gaurd and Crystal leading the other outside.

"Yes daddy." She glared at me

"Now, give daddy a kiss." I say so amused by this situation. Sabi watched to see what she would do. She wanted smack her lips and roll her eyes so bad but she didnt wanna blow are cover. So she leaned over and just as her lips were an inch away from mine, i could literally feel her lips brush mines and the lights shut off. I sighed. "Saved by the bell" i 

whisper against her lips and pull away I hear the door and windows being burst threw. i pulled on my night Vison goggles but sabi was no where to be found.

"Go wait in the car Honey!"

"No!Im staying with you 

I had no time to reply because i seen Sabi Running towards the back exsit and i ran after him with Honey running after me.

Sweets pov 

€€£€€€€£€€€€€£££