EP 1 - THE REVEAL

It is a cool chilly day today at Seoul, South Korea and Jennie and Irene (red velvet) meet up together at a cafe to have coffee. While Irene and Jennie are busy having coffee, Jennie suddenly gets a call from an unknown number, but she decides to decline the call because she thought it might be a sasaeng, hacker, or hater. Irene tells jennie that she has to go, because Yeri is feeling sick. Jennie says "ok" to Irene, so Irene Leaves.

                                                                        🕰 2 minutes later 🕰

Jennie suddenly gets a text from jisoo in the Blackpink group chat:

[(blackpink chat)]

Jisoo: HELP!

Jennie: wdym?

Jisoo: Well, as I was walking down and exploring an art show with Rosé, Two very sus men started to follow us, but Rosé and I just ignored and acted like it was nothing, but then... they got out two sacks that looked big enough to fit a head inside it, so THEY DID EXACTLY THAT.

Next, they put Rosé and I inside what I think was a car, while our heads were still in a sack.

*jennie didn't text back*

Jisoo: um jennie...

Jisoo: r u there?

Jisoo: Anyways, Rosé and I think they drove us to the JYP Ent. building because when they dragged us inside the building, they just left.

Jisoo: Jennie why are you not responding to me??????

*12 minutes later*

Lisa: HELP!!!!

Jisoo: Omg what happened???

Lisa: Well, as I was walking down and exploring with Jennie unnie, two very suspicious women started to follow us, but unnie and I just ignored and acted like it was nothing, but then... they got out two sacks that looked big enough to fit a head inside it, so THEY DID EXACTLY THAT.

Lisa: Unnie and I think they drove us to the JYP Ent. building because when they dragged us inside it, they just left.

Jisoo: Lisa, scroll up a little

Lisa: why????

Jisoo: Because the same thing that just happened to you, happened to me!!!!

Rosé: OMG! We've BEEN KIDNAPPED!!!

Lisa: Yeah, No shit.

Jisoo: Yaaah, what did I say about cussing?

Lisa: sorry, it's just that rosé can be dumb sometimes.

Rosé: R U D E.

(end of blackpink chat)

*while the members of blackpink continue to chat, Twice on the other hand just arrived at the JYP Ent. Building.

"I'm soooo tired" Nayeon groaned. Tzuyu: "You can say that again!"

All Twice members except Jihyo & Tzuyu: "We're Soooo Tired"

"NOT FUNNY!" Jihyo YELLED.

The Members except Jihyo, Tzuyu, and Jeongyeon got scared and intimidated my their Scary Leader.

While the Twice members were still wandering around the halls of JYP Ent, Chaeyoung suddenly hears Rosé's voice, so she stopped to get a better listen of Rosé's voice. "Why did you stop?" Jihyo Asked. "I think I just heard a familiar voice" Chaeyoung replied. The other members also stop walking. Nayeon asks "Whose voice did you hear?" Chaeyoung then replies to Nayeon's question by saying..."I think it was Rosé" Mina then says, "Who is Rosé?". "Rosé from BLACKPINK" Sana says. "Does that ring a bell?" Chaeyoung adds.

Mina: Ohhhhh you mean Chaeyoung from Blackpink"

Chaeyoung: Yeah, but people mostly call her Rosé.

Mina: Oh

Tzuyu: Soooooo are we gonna go see if it is really her?

"Sure"! "Let's Go" Jihyo replies.

So the Twice members continue walking, but this time, they think they might see Blackpink's Rose.