EP 2 - SURPRISE

While the Twice members are still walking ahead to see who they think is Blackpink's Rosé, Jihyo suddenly gets a voice message from an unknown number. "Wait!" Jihyo said to the members.

Nayeon: Why?

Jihyo: Because I just got a voice message from and unknown number and that same number texted me again and wrote 'Urgent'.

"Play the message" Chaeyoung replied. Jihyo turns up the volume of her phone and she plays the message. "Go to the cafe NOW" said an unknown voice that came from the message. "That was creepy" Jeongyeon says in a singsong voice. "LET'S GO TO THE CAFE" Jihyo yelled. Just like that the twice members quickly rush to the cafe.

*Meanwhile.... *

The Blackpink members are still panicking about how they got kidnapped to JYP ENT. Suddenly Jennie gets a text from an unknown number saying: 'Go to the cafe NOW!' Jennie informs the members about the text and they quickly rush to the cafe.

While the twice members have already arrived at the café, the blackpink members are just arriving, and Tzuyu gasps. Not paying attention, Nayeon says, "what?" "ITS BLACKPINK!!" Tzuyu yells. The members turn around and see the blackpink members.

Jennie: Hi Nayeon I've missed you.

Nayeon: Omg me too.

The members of twice and blackpink continue chatting, soon they hear an unknown man say, "Hello Girls" The girls are frightened and confused. Soon J.Y.P comes out of a door and says "I've been expecting you"

Nayeon: This is weird

Jisoo: Who is this again?

Jihyo: This is Jin Young Park aka J.Y.P. our bos-

Jin Young interrupts "Yes and I am here to put you guys together on a reality show called Twice Pink HOUSE.

Jennie: Um... sorry but no

Jin Young: You don't really have a choice.

Jennie: wdym?

Jin Young: I spoke to your boss and some of your staff; They agreed to let the show go on for 200 days.

Jennie: But we don't want to

Jin Young: Like is said, YOU DON'T HAVE A CHOICE.

Rosé: Dang, we don't even have a say in our own music and now we don't have a say in our own life... what a life.

Chaeyoung: oop-

Jin Young: Anyways, you girls have to be ready and packed by Sunday. There will be a black van picking you girls up.

Nayeon: Ok

Lisa: Why are you guys acting like it's ok for them to just tell you what to do.

Mina: It's because we are used to them just telling us what to do out of the blue.

Jin Young: What are you girls waiting for? GO TO YOUR DORMS AND START PACKING!

*the members of twice and blackpink go back to their dorms*