Episode 3 - Flight

Friday, 3:00pm KST

While the Members of the groups are in their dorms/apartments Rosé looks on her Instagram and sees that J.Y.P. & Y.G. Ent made a post confirming twice and blackpink are going to be in a reality show together.

Saturday 5:00pm KST

While the blackpink members are recording a song that's never going to be released because of no promotions, they suddenly hear a honk outside of the YG building, and Teddy tells them to get their luggage and go, they quickly hurry to the big black van that is waiting for them outside the building.

The blackpink members enter the car and it is a bit awkward, so the driver turns on the radio. After 2 hours, they finally get to JYP Ent building where the twice members are already waiting outside. The twice members get inside the van, and the driver starts driving.

Jennie: Where are we going?

Driver: To the airport

Nayeon: Airport?

Driver: Yes, you girls will be filming your reality show in Los Angeles.

Chaeyoung: Los whaat?

Driver: I know it might be much of a shock, but Jin Young specifically told me to drive you girls to the airport and give you your flight tickets when you arrive.

Tzuyu: (sarcastically) Yay! even more surprises

*3 hours pass and they finally arrive at the airport*

"Here are your tickets," the driver says as he gives each member a ticket which is for a flight to Los Angeles.

"Los Angeles flight boarding soon," the flight attendant says in the mic.

Driver: Quick girls, go get your tickets checked and get your suitcases.

Jennie: Ok, whatever.

*They get in the plane, and 10 hours pass. While some members are eating and sleeping, Nayeon and Jennie on the other hand, are in the restroom... playing chess.

Jennie: Checkmate

Nayeon: Oh, dang it.

...

Jihyo: Has anyone seen Nayeon?

Jisoo: Has anyone seen Jennie?

Mina and Rosé: We don't know and we don't care.

Sana: I think they went to the restroom

Jeongyeon: Why?

Sana: No clue.

*Jihyo stands up and goes to the airplane restroom thinking Nayeon and Jennie are doing something sus, but she opens the restroom to only find them playing chess*

Jihyo: What are you guys doing?

Jennie: What does it look like?

Jihyo: Rude.

Nayeon: We are just playing chess and why do you ask?

Jihyo: No reason, just wandering around.

Nayeon: Well, we were just finishing up if you want to use the restroom.

Jihyo: No thanks.

...

Tzuyu: Ugh I'm getting airsick. *retches*

Mina (is sitting in the middle of Tzuyu and Rosé): Well please don't throw up on me. I just got this Luis Vuitton shirt and I have no plants of getting it dirty and full of throw up.

*2 hours pass and the plane finally lands*

*The members exit the plane, and they see a lot of cameras... LIKE, A LOT OF CAMERAS*

*People push and shove them just to get close to them and take a picture, and it frustrates the members, but they quickly hurry to the van that is waiting for them. *

*The girls are very tired and very jet-lagged, but they arrive safely to their location. *

Driver: Ok girls this is the place you will be staying for 6 months and a couple weeks.

                                                          ...To be continued...