one time thing

[ o p h e l i a ]

Ophelia walks through the halls of Riverdell High School, students lean against their lockers while they laugh and chat with each other about their weekends.

“Good morning!” Lip says as Ophelia meets him next to her locker, where he always waits for her every morning.

“Mornin’, where’s Aria?” She asks and open her locker.

“With Calum, of course.” Lip rolls his eyes and Ophelia smirks.

“Jealous of Aria?”

“I’d open my backdoor for Calum any day, hun. Anyway I was thinking that you could come over after school?”

“Not gonna happen Philip, it was a one-time thing.” Lip and Ophelia had hooked up at least three times but it didn’t mean a thing to them, it was just sex.

“More like a three time thing.” Lip mumbles and Ophelia closes her locker and starts walking to her class. “C’mon Lia.”

“I told you to not call me Lia at school, Lip.” Ophelia glares at him and looks around. Everyone’s talking about the party that happened Saturday night, of course Ophelia attended the party, it was thrown by a rich kid from Melrose High School so not many people from Ophelia’s school were there. Ophelia’s curly hair is always perfectly straightened and in a ponytail while she’s at school but at parties it’s curly which makes it easier for her not to be recognized.

Lip could not understand why Ophelia wants to hide the fact that she goes to every party, yes she is kind of a slut but if some guys can have one night stands why can’t she? Besides she only got with one or two guys per week.

People at school made fun of her all the time, Ophelia the prude, Ophelia the nerd. It actually makes her mad not sad, mad, a girl can’t not be throwing herself at guys all the time and is called a prude? What kind of world are we living it? But she is anything but a prude, people don’t know that. She rather be called a prude than a slut.

“I’m sorry Ophelia.” Lip tries to catch up with her but Ophelia only walks faster.

“It’s alright, I gotta get to class.” She starts walking through the students that are already bumping into each other, this is why she liked to walk to class a little sooner.

She opens the door to her classroom only finding a few students already sitting and probably doing the homework they forgot to do on the weekend.

“Dude, I swear the girl was so hot, her name’s Lia.” Ophelia hears Bellamy say and rolls her eyes, yeah she made out with Bellamy at a party a few weeks ago and he went around telling everyone he had the best sex of his life with this really hot girl that he can’t find anywhere it’s obvious that if he takes a good look at Ophelia he would see that she is in fact Lia.

Ophelia’s phone buzzes and she takes it out of her uniform’s pocket to check that she has a text message from Ashton, a guy that goes to Melrose.

from: hot guy from Melrose high school

hey lia, had a great time on Saturday. Wanna go for a coffee maybe? J

to: hot guy from Melrose high school

sure ash J can you pick me up at 5? I’ll send you the address

from: hot guy from Melrose high school

of course babe

Normally Ophelia would never go out with a guy more than once, she was actually surprised she could remember his name, but damn, this was Ashton Irwin; besides being hot as fuck he’s a fucking good in bed.

The teacher arrived and Ophelia shoves her phone in her pocket and gives Mr. White a smile.

 “Miss Santos, would you like to come to the board?” Mr. White asks and Ophelia nods and gets up. She solves the problem with ease and sits back on her spot.

“So is Santos Spanish or something?” A girl behind her asks and Ophelia ponders if she sould turn around and answer the girl or keep doing the exercises. “Maybe it means piece of shit in some language.” The girl and her friend both giggle and one of them kicks Ophelia’s chair.

Santos is actually a Portuguese name, Ophelia’s father is Portuguese but she thought that obviously wasn’t worth explaining that to the girls behind her.

-

“Good afternoon, pai.” Ophelia greets her father as she enters the kitchen of her house.

“Ophelia Ana Santos!” Her mother shouts making Ophelia flinch. “You had an A- at French! This unacceptable!”

Amor, calm down, Ophelia is the smartest kid at her school. An A- at French won’t ruin her life.” Ophelia’s father puts a hand on his wife’s shoulder.

“That’s not right, Michael Clifford is the smartest kid, and I am absolutely sure he didn’t get an A- at French!”

“I’m so sorry, mother. It won’t happen again.” The girl apologizes and her father shakes his head.

“Hun, there’s nothing to apologize, your mother and I are very proud of you and your grades.” He smiles and Ophelia gives him a little smile in return.

“I’m gonna go to my room to practice my French.” Ophelia excuses herself.

“Going to go, Ophelia! Gonna is not a word!” She hears her mother scold.

“I’m sorry, mother.”

-

Ophelia and showered and her natural curls were back in her head. Now, she was struggling to find her phone.

When she finally found it, it was ringing.

“Hey, Ash.” She casually says.

“I’m outside your house.” Ashton says and Ophelia bites her lip, she also loves Ashton’s voice especially when it’s moaning her name.

“I’ll be there in a minute.”

She gracefully climbs down her bedroom window after locking her door and walks to Ashton’s car.

“Hey.”

“Hi, so coffee, uh?” Ophelia smirks and Ashton rolls his eyes, it’s obvious that Ash doesn’t really want coffee.

As Ashton drives Ophelia’s hand stays on his tight, the car suddenly stops and Ophelia looks around, they are in a parking lot.

“So, can you suck my di.ck before we go out for coffee?” Ashton asks looking at Ophelia and she smirks.

“It would be my pleasure.”

 -

woop what do we have here

what do you guys think about it

shall i do it? 

love ya x