only you

im baaaack

i really loved writing this chapter and i hope you love reading it

if you ever need a friend or someone to talk to hit me up on twitter @/jetbickcth (( im pretty funny js )) 

ARIA IS PLAYED BY ZENDAYA BECAUSE SHE IS MY QUEEN MY EVERYTHING MY LOVE MY WIFE BDJSJBA AND HER BIRTHDAY WAS YESTERDAY

here is a decent sized chapter hope you like it !! x

(( read a/n at the end pls love ya ))

-

[ o p h e l i a ]

Ophelia was so sure than her heart stop beating for good 5 seconds, her mouth dried and her breathing stopped completely. Her thoughts were mixed up and she ran through her mind trying to find a good enough excuse but she already knew Michael had his suspicious about her and it wouldn't be easy to trick him.

So she sent the stupidest thing ever.

to: michael clifford

new phone who dis

"Oh my God, I'm fucked, I'm so fucked." She whispered to herself as she ran her hands through her messy curly hair.

Her phone buzzed again and she thought about ignoring it and avoid Michael for the rest of her life and even though they go to the same school she might succeed since she just recently met him for the first time. But then Ophelia remembered that they still haven't finished their Stephen King project and that there was no way she could avoid him. '

Ophelia grabbed her phone with shaky hands and read Michael's text.

from: michael clifford

nice try lia

The curly haired girl quickly dialed Ashton's number while hyperventilating slightly.

"What's up?" The familiar voice said through the phone and Ophelia calmed down a bit.

"Michael knows, he found out. I'm fucked, he's gonna tell everyone."

"Who's Michael? Are you high? Goddamn, that's not fair, you should've waited for me!" Ashton whined and Ophelia rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up! I'm not high, Michael Clifford, the smart kid, the one I'm working with." Ophelia talked really fast and Ashton had trouble understand.

"Calm down, Lia! Talk to him first, I don't fucking know, he might not tell!" Ashton raised his voice and Ophelia flinched a little bit taking her phone a little bit away from her ear.

"Keep your fucking voice down, Ashton! And my name is Ophelia, for fuck's sake."

"You keep your voice down, Ophelia!" He screamed even louder but ended up giggling making Ophelia also giggle.

"I don't know what to do, Ash." The girl sighed and hopped on the kitchen counter, if her mom were there she would probably gasp and yell at Ophelia but she was not.

"Just call Michael and plead him not to tell, if he refuses offer him a blowjob or something."

"Ashton, I'm not a fucking slut!" Ophelia felt really hurt at Ashton's statement and heart hurt even more when she heard Ashton chuckle.

"Dude, you're obviously a slut, no offense."

"Look, Irwin, you fucking listen, just because I enjoy casual sex and no strings relationships it doesn't fucking mean I'm gonna sell or use my body to get what I want from other people. I am not a fucking prostitute." And with that Ophelia hung up the phone before Ashton could say anything.