potassium chloride

thank you to @arcticpeters for the cover!! go check out her works

[ o p h e l i a ]

Ophelia had to check her e-mail, yes email, regularly because her teachers were constantly sending extra works for her because her mother had asked them to. She sighs when she sees that she received an email from her English teacher. Like We Did by The Maine, one of her favorite bands, plays as she reads the email. On a normal Monday evening the volume of her music would be on maximum because her parents would be having dinner with friends but today they decided to stay home which annoyed Ophelia, a lot.

After reading the email she felt like throwing herself off a bridge, the email said that all English classes were doing a group project and that she had already been assigned with a partner. Group projects were the worst, Ophelia always did all the work, her partner wouldn’t even talk to her they all just said the same thing you can do it by yourself, right? And of course she said yes.

But this time she felt like it would be different, she had been assigned with Michael Clifford. Why the hell would the put the smartest kids together? Ophelia knows nothing about Michael, she has never even seen him. The school is way too big for Ophelia to know everyone.

She groans and lets herself fall onto the bed, she pictures Michael Clifford as a nerd dude that think he’s smarter than everyone, he actually is but Ophelia likes to think she’s just as smart as him.

Her phone buzzes and she looks for it under the covers.

from: aria

who did you get assigned with?

to: aria

michael clifford wbu?

from: aria

michael Clifford srsly? the smart kid your mom’s always talking about? This guy named peter mills idek him

to: aria

yeah that michael clifford. i know peter mills!! he’s a nice guy small dick tho

from: aria

oh my god Ophelia why am i your friend

to: aria

because i do your chemistry homework?

from: aria

oh yeah that’s why

-

Ophelia walks to where Aria, Calum and Lip are sitting.

“Stop staring at him.” Ophelia mumbles to Lip that is staring intensely at Calum.

“Hey, Ophelia!” Aria says when she notices Ophelia presence. “How’s your day going so far? Have you met Michael yet?”

“No, I’m supposed to meet him at the library after school.” She sighs and takes out her chemistry book and starts doing hers and Aria’s homework even though they would only have to deliver it next week.

“Michael Clifford?” Calum questions and the three friends look at him. “He’s my friend.”

“What? How are you even friends with a smart person?” Aria chuckles and Calum rolls his eyes.