virginity is overrated

didnt check for errors cause i wanted to post as quickly as possible (( also cause im lazy ))

[ o p h e l i a ]

"So are you starting your paper with Michael today?" Aria asks as we lean against our lockers that have been located side by side ever since seventh grade.

"Um, yeah, I think so, I haven't seen him since lunch three days ago." Ophelia mumbles and looks around to see all the students gathering their things to leave after one more day in hell. Even though Ophelia and Michael had agreed to do the paper on Thursday something came up for Michael and he was busy and after that they just forgot, and that was why Ophelia was about to spend a Friday afternoon in the school's library.

"Do you even have his number? How are you supposed to know where to meet up?"

"Yeah I got his number a few days ago, don't worry." Ophelia shrugs her shoulders and opens the locker to take what she needed for the project.

"Alright, I'm gonna get going. Calum just texted me saying he's waiting outside." Aria grabs her stuff and kisses Ophelia's cheek before walking away.

Ophelia groans and bangs her head against the locker a few times, when she finally realizes that there's no way she can get away without doing this paper she sighs and grabs her phone to text Michael.

to: michael clifford

are u already @ the library? and do u have ur laptop?

from: michael clifford

yes and yes

After that Ophelia decides to walk to the library as slowly as she manages but she feels like putting a bullet through her brain when she reaches the library door. All she wanted to do this Friday afternoon was maybe play some Mario Kart and have sex with Ashton but instead she was stuck in the library with Michael Clifford.

"Hey, Lia." She hears Michael's voice and her heart drops, did Michael just call her Lia? Does he know?

"What did you just call me?" Ophelia asks as she sits down in front of him.

"Lia, like a nickname for Ophelia, why? Does it remind you of someone?" Michael tries to act as serious as he can but Ophelia can see the fucking smirk on his face. Michael fucking knew, at least it was what it looked like. Maybe he just suspects and he's not completely sure.

"No, not really. I just don't like it, my name is Ophelia not Lia." She says sounding as real as she cans and for a second she almost believes her own lie.

"Okay, let's start then." Michael drops the subject but she can still notice he's not totally convinced with her lie.

After fifty painful minutes of work and Michael and Ophelia studying each other's faces when they thought the other wasn't looking (Ophelia couldn't still figure out where she knew Michael from and Michael was so fucking sure she was Lia) Ophelia received a text.

from: sex god ash

r u busy? im bored, just wanna hangout no sex. maybe later tonight

to: sex god

im doing a paper w a kid from school but we're about to call it a day. where do u wanna hangout

Ash and Ophelia had gotten pretty close these last few days, not close like romantic feels and heart eyes emoji, close like best friends that have casual sex. And not the movies and fanfiction type where they always fell in love, Ophelia believed that they could have sex without any type of romantic feelings, it would be too weird since Ash and her treat each other strictly has best friends.