Dolly x Eyeless Jack (SMUT) (PISSKINK)

Last time on Dragon ball z, Goku once AGAIN.. used his flaming hot cock to penetrate the earth and caused a rift to happen between fictional and reality. So NOW..Dolly and Eyeless Jack are fucking for unknown reasons.

But now. It has gone HORRIBLY DISGUSTINGLY WRONG.

How did it all happen? Well let's go back 66 years ago.

66 years ago.

Dolly was busy living the life with eyeless jack who had been staring at dolly with big, wide, dick shaped eyes.

He then stood up and walked towards Dolly, not a word spoken. He had a knife in his hand, and a rope.

He had tied dolly to a chair and pulled out his gigantic, shrimp sized, thick, long, short, hairy, clean, sweaty sausage. He then forced dolly to drink his pee, and Dolly had drunk it happily.

Dolly had smiled.. "P-please eat me master!" Dolly said desperate af bc dolly is a FUCKING WHORE. Eyeless Jack smiled "Pee for me SLUT." Eyeless Jack yelled, dolly flinched, but smirked and then peed all over Eyeless Jack.

Eyeless Jack smiled, and put all of her pee in a container. Dolly smirked and asked Eyeless Jack what he was planning to do with her pee, Eyeless Jack smiled.

Eyeless Jack ripped Dolly open and looked at all of his organs, and his mouth watered.. He opened the container of Dolly's pee and put it all over Dolly's organs as if it was salsa. He then enjoyed his feast.

The end.

-Edgar and Sal