Mu Qing x Edgar (NOT SMUT BC ITS EDGAR.)

Last time on dragon ball z, Goku once,, AGAIN (kys goku you're killing all my friends) used his flaming hot cock to penetrate the earth and caused a rift between fiction and reality. So now Edgar and Mu Qing are being besties for unknown reasons.

But now, it has gone horrifically wrong.

How did it all happen? Well let's go back 3 years ago.

3 years ago

Edgar was smiling, and he was at the Riverdale milkshake place whatever its called on a date with Mu Qing. Edgar and Mu Qing smiled in sync, drinking from the same milkshake. Classic.........

The milkshake was almost done, still leaving the cherry. "Who's eating the cherry?" Mu Qing asked "Let's both eat it in a kiss" Edgar responded. Mu Qing agreed.

Mu Qing grabbed the cherry and STUCK THE CHERRY IN EDGARS EYE. Edgar screamed in pain and Mu Qing started laughing. Mu Qing grabbed the glass, and bashed it against Edgar's skull.

Edgar.. was DEAD. Mu Qing couldn't stop laughing, it was so funny to him. Mu Qing heard a distant voice, and thought "that sounded a bit like Nan Feng..AHHHHH!!'"

Nan Feng blasted through the glass and killed Mu Qing. "HAHAHAHA" Nan Feng laughed. Only then he noticed Edgar's dead body.

"Edgar?.... well actually I need to piss rn and there's no bathroom so open wide." Nan Feng opened Edgars mouth, and peed. "Lol."

The end.

-sal