Elena x Alucard x Jeff The Killer (SMUT)!!

Last time on dragon ball z, Goku once a fucking gain, used his flaming hot cock to PENETRATE the earth, which caused a rift to happen between fiction and reality. So now Elena, Alucard and Jeff the killer are fucking for who knows what.

But now, it has gone dreadfully wrong.

How did it all happen? Well let's go back 666 years ago...

666 YEARS AGO

Elena had awoken, from a long night of masturbating to pictures and videos of Alucard, and Jeff the killer. Elena went to the living room to grab a cup of water, they opened their fridge and gasped to see JEFF THE KILLER IN THEIR FUCKING FRIDGE. They smirk, and ask what he's doing in their fridge, Jeff responds with "look behind you tuts"

Elena looks behind them, to see Alucard, staring at them with his fucking terrifying eyes... Elena starts to get turned on, remembering those pictures and videos they masturbated to. Elena smirked and asked both of them what they were doing in their house, they responded with "bend down." Elena gladly obeyed.

Alucard cupped Elena's face, Alucard spit in their eyes and then pushed Elena, which made them fall back. Jeff the killer then caught Elena, preventing them from falling and breaking their fucking skull. He took a quick glimpse of their ass, and had a thought.

Elena stripped naked, like the horny fucking whore they are, and begged "P-please.. give it to me already! I'm b-begging you!" Alucard then stuck his fat cock inside of Elena's vagina. Elena screamed in pleasure... Jeff then stuck his flaming hot cock inside of Elena's asshole.

Elena started to cry in pain, since like I said Jeff's cock was flaming hot. Elena then laughed, and started enjoying this pain. Alucard decided to get more freaky, grabbed peanut butter and put it all over Elena's nipples. Alucard laughed and said "you look fucking stupid, now say how much of a good daddy I am."

Elena meowed, "you are.. such a good daddy Alucard.. I LOVE YOU!" Alucard smirked, continuing to fuck her vagina. Jeff thought it was time for him to get freaky too, he grabbed his knife and carved "peanut butter" into their back, Elena screamed in agony and pain as peanut butter was literally being CARVED into their back.

Elena died, from blood loss. Alucard and Jeff continued to fuck the lifeless body, and then thought "well our job is done here." Alucard and Jeff signed Elena's skull with their spit somehow, and left.

The end.

-Sal