Sal x Sal (SMUT)(NOT SELFCEST)

Last time on dragon ballsack z, goku used his big, fat, flaming hot, horse cock to penetrate the earth and caused a rift to happen between reality and fiction. So now, Sal CAME back to life and invited Sal Fisher over for "dinner"

But things went so horribly wrong....

How did it all happen? Well lets go back 21 years and see....

21 years ago

It was a gloomy Thursday night, rain was trickling down and hitting the windows in a beautiful harmony. Sal had been on the phone with Mya for over an hour at this point, but Sal had something else on his mind...

Sal was dreaming about Sal Fisher non-stop. He couldn't focus on the conversation so he told Mya goodnight and logged off Discord after doing his rolls. He rolled over and saw the phallic shaped lamp on his night stand. He sighed... "I should call him."

The phone began to ring.

The ringing didn't last long before Sal Fisher picked up. "Hey" he said. Sal smiled and said hello back. "So what's up, it's getting late." Sal was blushing already, "I missed you silly." He giggled. Sal responded in a deep tone, "Aw, kitten missed his daddy😈" while growling. Sal's face was hotter than the one dudes face on TikTok after he eats the jalapeño with Takis and hot sauce and tajin and wasabi and limes.  He whimpered "can u pwease cowm ovewr pawpaw sally wally i miss yew so much uwu 🥺." 

"Of course kitten😈"

 Shortly after Sal hung up, he heard a knock at the door. He hopped up in excitement and answered it. It was Sal Fisher. Sal was so unbelievably excited for pawpaw Sals gigantic, juicy schlong. They hurried back to Sal's room and turn the lights off. With his deep voice, Sal spoke out, "Hey Alexa, play a match into water." Shortly after, Alexa responded, "Okay, playing 'A Match Into Water' by Pierce The Veil." Sal laid on the bed, unable to control his excitement. He started screaming and barking and growling, trying to rip Sal's shirt off. In a demonic voice, he yelled out "COME HERE PAPA SAL I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH." Sal sexily ripped his disgusting shirt that he hadn't washed in 4 months and tossed it to the side. He then started to flex his bone thin arms, "ya missed my big guns?" and kissed his non-existent biceps. Sal got on all fours and nodded. They were both ready. Sal took his weak arm and pulled it back, then instantly threw it foward, breaking Sal's eyebrows. Sal cried in pleasure "KILL ME PLEASE I AM SO OBSESSED WIHT YOU CUS UR SO HOT AND SEXY OO LA LA." Sal chuckled and dropped his pants down to his ankles, and began to murder Sal with his big, huge, jumbo, ginormous, whopping, colossal, substantial, weighty, mammoth sized, hulky and meaty ding dong. Sal was gasping for at least one more breath so he could thank Sal for the amazing night. "Shut the fuck up you dumb stupid emo fag and take this!" he yelled while swinging his shaft one last time, delivering the final blow. Sal's eyes popped out and rolled across the floor and his body when limp.

But that wasn't the end for Sal.

As his dead body laid on the floor, his ghost rose from his body. Sal's theme song, "Rats" by Ghost, started playing as he started to gain consciousness

"Sal... you there?"

The end.

-Mya