"She Can't Know"

Sanem laughed out loud as she turned in a wide circle and looked wide eyed and amazed at yet another house. They had only been back a few weeks but Can insisted that they find a house that could be theirs alone. He promised that they would shop for one that suited them both but in reality she would live in a cave if it meant living with him. "Can it's too big. It's just the two of us!"'he wrapped his arms around her and swung her around without caring that the real estate agent was in the other room, giving them a bit of privacy to talk. "Sevgilim, don't worry about that. We will fill up the room with our babies." Sanem stared up I to his smiling face and her eyes felt wet. "Caaan ..... your my dream come true. Your so wonderful to me. Do you really want to start working on babies already?". He bit his lip as he always did when he imagined her in his arms making love to her. "Don't you my love? Don't you want a little Sanem running underfoot?" He saw her eyes grow wider as his hands traveled under her shirt dress and gripped her bare cheeks exposed by her thong. "Caaaan ..... that woman is in the other room.. behave". He paid her no attention and pulled her in tighter as his hands massaged her ass greedily. "He smiled and kissed her mouth when she gasped at the feel of his arousal up against her stomach. She was perfect for him in every way. She was a passionate woman but modest as well. So he called out "Sevda Hanim. Please allow us some time in the home alone. Maybe half an hour..... we need sometime to examine all the possibilities"... his grin was infectious making her giggle. "Certainly Can Bay. I'll just be in my car making some calls. By all means take you time". Can yelled out his thanks from the third floor bedroom and with his foot closed the door to the room. "Can Divit you are incorrigible". Sanem was breathless as he picked her up and carried her to the only thing to sit on in the room. The house was mostly vacant except for the occasional chair or table in each room. It had just been recently renovated and the staging service was barely beginning to get the products in the house to turn it into a home that would allow prospective clients to incision themselves in it. Right now the chaise lounge was all their was for seating but it would do. "Can we can't. It's indecent". Can ignored his sexy wife as he deftly untied the belt of her wrap dress. He was elated to discover she owned many of these and encouraged her to buy more. They were the perfect type of clothing for his needs.

Before Sanem could say another word he kissed her breathless while he untied her dress as she sat across his lap. She felt his manhood beneath her but cheeks and it aroused her more than she dared to admit. She was not a prude but she hadn't t expected to find herself half naked in a vacant home while the sales agent worked in her car outside. It was naughty. She felt Can's hands as they moved the soft cotton material off her shoulders and then heard the intake of his breath as he stared at her new set of lingerie. "You Mrs. Divit are a natural tease. Where do you find these wonderful works of art". She was entranced by his obvious lustful perusal of her breasts. She wore a sheer black demi-cup bra that essentially barely covered her nipples while leaving the tops of her areolas exposed. She felt herself blush as he raked his eyes over her but it was so satisfying to watch his reaction that she didn't answer him. He lowered his head and took her breast in his mouth over her bra as she leaned back in his arms and let him have his way. He was an expert and soon she felt overheated and as anxious as he. His free hand pulled down the bit of fabric that covered her breasts and soon her hardened nipple was in his hot wet mouth and she groaned out loud at the feel of his his tongue swirling around and around before he clamped onto it nipping her and sucking hard. She was squirming in his lap as her hand raked his hair. "Caaan.... Oh my...." She felt his hand move aside her panty and then felt his fingers stroke her with abandon. "Ah Sanem... your always ready for me. Anywhere. I'm the luckiest man my love". He maneuvered her onto her back on the chaise and removed her dress completely.

He looked down at his gorgeous wife and could barely tear his gaze away in order to take off his jeans. There she lay nearly nude while her breasts spilled out the top of her too tiny bra. The only other item on her was her diamond necklace she had taken back and the red strappy heels. He stripped and came back to her spreading her bent legs and making a space for himself between them. "Sanem you are so beautiful". He smiled back at her then lowered his head and claimed her womanhood.