Death and Reincarnation

Hello there dear readers, it is nice to meet you again and i hope that you will enjoy this new fanfic of mine. I will do my best to please you all!

Again this fanfiction will contain lots of sexual and mature content so heed my warning but you won't give a shit so go ahead and read it.

Please vote at the end of the chapter for it would help out the story a lot and i would really appreciate it!

Lets start!

_________________________________________

The day was sunny and i could not want it any other way! I finished my work for today and of course i was happy that i finished every bit of paperwork for today. It made me feel full of contempt and that is a good thing!

Hello there i am Sakurai Tomoki, i am 21 years old, employed as a honest and hard working office employee and i am single but that is not important!

On another note i am also a die hard Otaku, i love reading mangas, watching animes and even doujins and hentais are not safe from me! Yes i am a pervert aswell but i gotta stop you there before you guys think that i might be one of those nasty perverts. No no no! That i am not! I only outlive that nature of mine in the privacy of my apartement. Yes i am good soul believe me!

I used my whole life to go after my passions and of course help everyone to the best of my abilities. It is only natural to help someone in need and i am proud of that characteristic. Of course there are things that i desire but they are out of my reach. Well actually there is only one!

I want to be a girl dammit! Not to be all girly you know. I love being a man and all but being a girl would be sooo much better! For many different reasons of course hehe. Anyways i should not let my thoughts trail away so easily!

"Wait was the light green?"

I asked myself as i look foward to see the light for pedestrians being red. Oh damn i was distracted and now i am in the middle of the road. What is that i hear it is coming nearer by the second and it is quite loud, sounds like a horn?

I turn my head and see a truck driving at me at fast speeds. No way is this really the famed scenario that i have seen in so many mangas and anime! Am i going to be isekai'd? If so please let me be a hot girls with big boobs! But no Loli!!!!

"Heh. Well i guess this is it huh?"

I sigh and see the truck closing in on me, it would be impossible to dodge, so i did the next best thing. If i realy have to die then i will do so with style!

"Why hello there truck-kun."

I said with a cool looking smile on my face and then i felt the impact of the truck against my body before my vision went black....

_________________________________________

Unknown place...

I opened my eyes and was greeted with white. Well to be accurate i am in a space that is white. There was nothing else except for me and even my own form was looking more astral than real to be honest.

"So i am dead huh."

I sighed and smiled a sad but contempt smile.

"At least my browser history is clean."

Oh yes that is really important, good that i have a habit to clean my history each morning!

"Yes my child, you unfortunately passed away earlier than intended."

I look forward to see an old man with a long beard smiling at me. He was wearing a white robe. For some reasons he made me feel at peace despite the revelation that i am dead. So i smiled at him.