Unexpected encounter!

Hey guys its me again with another chapter!

I gotta tell you that i will soon update this story much slower than the last few days since i will be very busy but i will update no worries! I am also working on my drafts for the next bnha chapter but that will still take some time.

So i hope you read this story then instead!

Now without further ado....

Get reading!!!

_________________________________________

Status
Name: Rei Sakura
Age: 21
Race: Demon of Lust
Height: 160cm

Titles: Monster slayer (+10% exp in each monster encounter!), Queen of Merabel (lvl2 +20 to Int and lower prices in any store), Demon of Lust (Lvl 2 +20 to all stats), Unparalled beauty (Charm on infinity) , Sin of Lust........'???' (Requirements not met)

Level: 50

Vitality: 2600HP [+524]
Mana: 1980MP [+600]
Atk: 115[+49]
Def: 111 [+39]
Agi: 119 [+20]
Dex: 99[+20]
Int: 120 [+40]
Lck: 50 [+20]
M.atk: 210 [+46]
Evasion: 95 [+20]
Charm: Infinity (Battles can be avoided with special means and the rewards will still be gifted)

Points: 163

Inventory: 34 Wolf fangs, 45 Agrovaris vines, 27 bones, 49 undead remains.

Weapon: None

Echantments: fire resistance to 20%, then ice resistance to 20%, physical resistance 35%, attack buff to 10% and Health buff to 20%, Mana buff 30%, M.Atk 20% and defense buff 30%.

Money: 85170 gold

To next level 21600 exp

Skills: Firebolt (30MP lvl3, deals high damage and gives a foe the burn alignement with a 50% chance!), Lightning spear (30MP lvl 3, deals high damage and paralyzes the foe with a 40% chance!), Shocking bolt (MP10 lvl max!), Fireball (10MP lvl max!), Lifesuck (lvl 4, grants a boost in exp if used on weakened enemies and now uses half of the damage to heal the user!), Enslaving charm (if successful the enemy will be your slave but if fails 40 MP will be lost and Skills will be locked for ten minutes!)

Passive skills: Poison resistance (lvl 1), Entrancing beauty ( everyone will look at you and desire for you, this can be used well in trades and other things~), Alluring gaze (helps in dialouges and makes it easier to convince someone to your bidding~), Birth control ( prevents impregnation as long not wanted), Charisma of ??? (Not yet available, level too low!)

"Mouuu i wanted to sleep longer Sebastian."

Currently i am walking through the shopping district with Sebastian next to me. He woke me up just half an hour ago and since i went to bed late yesterday i did not get as much sleep as i wanted. What a drag.

"My apologies mylady but i see it as my duty that you will outshine everyone at the feast with your presence alone. Your beauty is unmatched by anything i have ever seen and i want you to be the sole attraction of the upcoming event. They shall be enarmoured by you."

He said and i slightly blushed at his proclamation. He seems to be really serious about this. That is why we are currently searching for the perfect dress for me. Well it is a good thing i suppose. Me and Sebastian grew kind of close if i would say so. After that evening in the bath he would be very passasionate when serving me. We had a few more small flings but we did not do 'that' yet. Maybe it is because of him still being Maou-samas butler. Well not that i am not happy with the things he does to me because he is very 'skilled' to say in the least.