The road to get stronger~

Ayy hello folks here i am with yet another chapter.

Today we will focus on leveling up!

Yea i figured that the proragonist needs to be stronger for any future conflicts.

Now get reading!

_________________________________________

Status
Name: Rei Sakura
Age: 21
Race: Demon of Lust
Height: 160cm

Titles: Queen of Merabel (+10 to Int and lower prices in any store), Demon of Lust (Lvl 1 +10 to all stats), Unparalled beauty (Charm on infinity) , Sin of Lust..........'???' (Requirements not met)

Level: 20

Vitality: 750HP [+150]
Mana: 570MP [+10]
Atk: 38[+15]
Def: 29 [+10]
Agi: 33 [+10]
Dex: 28[+10]
Int: 20[+20]
Lck: 10 [+10]
M.atk: 37 [+10]
Evasion: 26 [+10]
Charm: Infinity (Battles can be avoided with special means and the rewards will still be gifted)

Points: 63

Inventory: 0

Weapon: None

Echantments: fire resistance to 20%, then ice resistance to 20%, physical resistance 35%, attack buff to 10% and Health buff to 20%.

Money: 12500 gold

To next level 3000 exp

Skills: Shocking bolt (10MP), Fireball (10MP), Small Heal (15 MP), Lifesuck (grants a boost in exp if used on weakened enemies 20 MP), Enslaving charm (if successful makes the enemy your slave but if fails 40 MP will be lost and Skills will be locked for ten minutes!), Observe (Lvl 2)

Passive Skills: Entrancing beauty (everyone will look at you and desire for you, this can be used well in trades and other things~), Alluring gaze (helps in dialogoues and makes it easier to convince someone to your bidding~), Birth control ( prevents impregnation as long not wanted), Charisma of ??? (Not yet available level too low) ]

I woke up to the sounds of bird chirping signaling that a new day has started.

"Mhmm, 5 more minutes~"

I mumbled and turned on my back enjoying the softness of my matress and pillow. I could stay here all day long. But no that would not be good. Besides i have some things to do.
So i got up and put on my clothes and made sure that i look presentable before heading for breakfast which was quite scrumptious. Maybe i should get some more cooks? Well that can wait until i have my very own castle!

After my breakfast i went to check up on Falco but he was not in his room. He probably left to get more villages to follow me. Well i should make sure to reward him for his efforts when i see him again next time. On another note it would be time to go after my business!

I exited my mansion and walked through the streets of Merabel until i reached Rohardts shop again.

"Hello how can i help- my Queen you humble me with your visit!"

He said as he saw me bowing infront of me followed by the few male customers he also had in the store.

"Rise Rohardt, i am here to inquire if it is possible for you to get your hands on some more useful enchants."