Recoinessance and religion

Here we are again with another chapter.

I will kepp this short so start reading!

_________________________________________

Status
Name: Rei Sakura
Age: 21
Race: Demon of Lust
Height: 160cm
Titles: Queen of Merabel (+10 to Int and lower prices in any store), Demon of Lust (Lvl 1 +10 to all stats), Unparalled beauty (Charm on infinity) , Sin of Lust..........'???' (Requirements not met)

Level: 20

Vitality: 750HP [+150]
Mana: 570MP [+10]
Atk: 38[+15]
Def: 29 [+10]
Agi: 33 [+10]
Dex: 28[+10]
Int: 20[+20]
Lck: 10 [+10]
M.atk: 37 [+10]
Evasion: 26 [+10]
Charm: Infinity (Battles can be avoided with special means and the rewards will still be gifted)

Points: 63

Inventory: 0

Weapon: None

Echantments: fire resistance to 20%, then ice resistance to 20%, physical resistance 35%, attack buff to 10% and Health buff to 20%.

Money: 12000 gold

To next level: 3500 exp

Skills: Shocking bolt (10MP), Fireball (10MP), Small Heal (15 MP), Lifesuck (grants a boost in exp if used on weakened enemies 20 MP), Enslaving charm (If successful makes the enemy your slave but if fails 40 MP will be lost and Skills will be locked for ten minutes!) Observe (lvl 2)

Passive Skills: Entrancing beauty (everyone will look at you and desire for you, this can be used well in trades and other things~), Alluring gaze (helps in dialogues and makes it easier to convince someone to your bidding~), Birth control ( prevents impregnation as long not wanted), Charisma of ??? (Not yet available level to low).               ]

I woke up the next morning and immidiately put my clothes that still consisted out of the same bikini i am wearing since day one, it seems to have some kind of cleaning charm since it it always pristine clean. So i did not bother to have them cleaned. I exited the mansion and smiled at the guards for being great at their jobs making them have even more vigor for the rest of the day. I on the other hand walked through the streets and greeted everyone that came up to me and practically the whole town came to me. Some wanted to talk, touch me or feel me up not that i am against it~

Still all things have to come to an end and once i reached the gate i informed the guards that i will soon be back with company just so they know in advance to avoid any complications. With that i left the vicinity of the Merabel and walked along the streets back to the hideout. It would take me a few hours to get there but i can take some more time after all today is a nice day so i can dawdle around a bit if i want. Maybe i finally get to have a monster encounter! Even though i would be overpowered for the monster i guess.

I hummed a tune while having left the road and now i am walking on a grassy hill with some big plants around. It looked really nice here, so i took the leisure to lay down on my back and just relax while the sun would bathe my body with its light.

"Hahhh this is the life."

I sighed in contempt and finally for once i could 'turn off' back in my old life that was not possible, there was always a disturbance. But not here. It was then that i notice something move in the corner of my eye and when i got up i noticed that i am facing two big weird plants with tentacles like vines flailing around them and to be honest i have a different kind of idea going through my head right now.