Planning time~

Here i am with the next chapter, this one won't be that long but i hope you will enjoy it nonetheless.

With that i thank you for reading my story and it motivates me to keep going each time!

Now get reading!

_________________________________________

Status
Name: Rei Sakura
Age: 21
Race: Demon of Lust
Height: 160cm

Titles: Queen of Merabel (+10 to Int and lower prices in any store), Demon of Lust (Lvl 1 +10 to all stats), Unparalled beauty (Charm on infinity) , Sin of Lust..........'???' (Requirements not met)

Level: 36

Vitality: 1600HP [+322]
Mana: 1200MP [+10]
Atk: 70[+18]
Def: 59 [+10]
Agi: 71 [+10]
Dex: 58[+10]
Int: 70 [+20]
Lck: 20 [+10]
M.atk: 130 [+10]
Evasion: 67 [+10]
Charm: Infinity (Battles can be avoided with special means and the rewards will still be gifted)

Points: 121

Inventory: 15 Wolf fangs, 14 Agrovaris vines, 18 bones, 20 undead remains

Weapon: None

Echantments: fire resistance to 20%, then ice resistance to 20%, physical resistance 35%, attack buff to 10% and Health buff to 20%.

Money: 44170 gold

To next level 9600 exp

Skills: Lightning spear (30MP deals high damage and paralyzes the foe with a 40% chance!), Shocking bolt (MP10 lvl 3), Firebolt (10MP lvl 4), Lifesuck (grants a boost in exp if used on weakened enemies lvl 2), Enslaving charm (if successful the enemy will be your slave but if fails 40 MP will be list and Skills will be locked for ten minutes!)

Passive skills: Entrancing beauty ( everyone will look at you and desire for you, this can be used well in trades and other things~), Alluring gaze (helps in dialogous and makes it easier to convince someone to your bidding~), Birth control ( prevents impregnation as long not wanted), Charisma of ??? (Not yet available, level too low!)

The rays of the sun shined through the window landing on my face making me shut my eyes tighter but it was for naught as i could not fall asleep anymore. So what better can one do in such a situation. Yes get up! Even though that is the last thing i want to do. With that i got up and walked to a mirror and looked at my naked form. Seriously i am beautiful and i can totally understand why everyone is craving for me inside the town, who would not if there would be a woman with unearthly beauty infront of them. Well i would dig in instantly~

When i was first assaulted by the Plantio Agrovarises i was scared but after that i kind of got used to being a woman and everything it entails. I believe that at that moment i lost all my connections to being a former man and wholeheartedly embraced the reality that i am now a woman and it is not that bad! My biggest wish now finally came true, it is exhilerating to have so many new doors open for me and in this new world there will be nothing that will hinder me from my goals! But i kind of miss my mangas and anime still.

"Well there is nothing that can be done about that."

I sighed and combed my hair back to its beautiful form. Hell even a bedhead looks great on me! I guess no one would mind if i just walk out of here naked! Hrmm but no of course i should refrain myself from that. But when i have my own castle soon i could delve into that new fetish. I put on my clothes and left my room getting myself some breakfast and after that has been done i went to my study, yes i have a study! There i intensely studied a big map of the continent that i and the five other countries and kingdoms are in.