[3] •|Cosmos Mentis|•

A different time zone, another lifetime or life after death perhaps. That's what it felt like after the storm ceased.

She thought he didn't see her but he knows he did. Not entirely but enough to recognise her eyes.

After he fully gained his consciousness, he found himself all alone. He hoped to see 'her' but of course 'she' had already fled.

He hoped his parents and friends survived this storm too.

He looked up to find a rescue helicopter making it's way towards him.

Meanwhile Aven had been just hiding beside a broken house. When she saw him boarding the rescue helicopter she breathed a sigh of relief and left.

Since then she visited the shore everyday. She knows she won't be able to see him. She just came there to relive the memories though there weren't any good ones.

Whereas Hades has started taming his mind to believe it was just a dream. That he was saved by the waves itself and that there was no icy -blue eyed girl. Or so he tried to convince himself.

{2𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛}

Time passed by the blink of an eye, but not for them.

Hades has been trying to forget about her but has failed miserably.
In the storm he lost her mom. He wished instead of saving him, she had saved her mother.

His father has been forcing him to marry a girl which he chose for him. He had been ignoring this and making excuses.

But he knew he couldn't defy his dad forever.

Aven's yearning for Hades has increased day by day, until all she did everyday was think about him. It has reached to a dangerous point and that has significantly affected her mood.

She tried to read her favorite book....

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜-𝚋𝚢 , 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛,
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎,
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚠𝚎
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍
𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚢.

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙸 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛. 𝙿𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚙𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜. 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚝𝚘

𝚆𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚜-𝚋𝚢, 𝚊 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛,
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚜𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚎,
𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚔𝚎,
𝚂𝚘 𝚖𝚞𝚌𝚑 𝚝𝚘 𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚍,
𝚆𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚠𝚎.
𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚞𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚋𝚢.

Reading this, she came to a decision. A decision she might not like later but something she will never regret.

Life is all about spontaneity.

If not now, then when?

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
{Word count - 404}

◆Please, vote, comment and share◆