[8] •|Lies in between the lines|•

{5 years later}

Hades Vans Hazel
Weds
Aven Poseidon

A red banner with these words painted in gold letters shone in the bright light.

Yes, their marriage ceremony just ended. They got legally married!

They have been together for five years now. Maybe they were still too young to marry but does it matter?

Oh! But the good news doesn't end here. Aven was pregnant.

Since the time they have spent together they have learned so much about each other.

They have faced so many situations together. Be it sorrow, be it joy they have stayed by each other's side.

They have build up irreplaceable memories.

But amongst everything there was still a hanging secret. A secret which might break them apart. It was hidden well and showed no signs of causing danger though.

But isn't secret meant to be on display now or later?

Aven had kept her identity a secret.
She never told him she was a mermaid. She knew that he loved her and that he may not care.

But would he have even believed her?

{8 months later}

Aven and Hades have already decided that they would name their child Haven.

It was Aven's due date and she was at the hospital.

She was scared to know what their child would be?

Well, like would he be a normal human?

Or a mermaid?

Or will he have traits of both?
Wouldn't that be dangerous?

Moreover if the child was a mermaid then wouldn't Hades hate her for hiding this secret for so long.

She suddenly felt an immense pain on her lower abdomen and screamed out loud.

Hades called the doctor. When the doctor came he was asked to leave the room.

Of course there was nothing suspicious about it.

But to hide secrets or something more the environment need not be suspicious.

If life was so easy people wouldn't have get backstabbed and there wouldn't have been anything called heartbreak.

Meanwhile in the room the doctor was a mermaid doctor, transformed into a human for a while. The witch has sent him for Aven.

Because there was higher chances of the child being a mermaid than being a human.

These tensions seemed useless after Aven gave birth to a "normal girl".

But was Haven really normal?

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
{Word count - 381}

(O_O)

◆Please, vote, comment and SHARE◆