[7] •|Miscellaneous|•

When something is meant to happen, It will happen. You can't change that.
What exactly you can change is how you react to the situation and how well you tackle it.

When he arrived, the hall was empty and it seemed that everyone had gone to bed.

He dragged his exhausted self to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before going to bed.

He was feeling lazy and was thus walking with his eyes closed.

Meanwhile Aven was in the kitchen. She couldn't sleep. Yes, she did sleep for a while but then woke up to dogs barking.

That irritated as well as amused her a lot. It was her first time hearing such bark after all.

She ended up on the kitchen counter to drink water. But then felt like not moving at all and thus sat on the counter.

Sitting on the counter. She again remembered that she was NOT feeling any pain on her legs!
Also she can speak!

Which should mean 'he' likes her back right?

But how is that possible?

Right when she was lost in her thoughts, the lights in the kitchen turned on.

She turned to look at the intruder and found 'him'. She gasped audibly.
She was mentally and physically paralyzed.

Meanwhile Hades was counting one to ten repeatedly, trying to calm himself. He was more than just shocked.

He couldn't believe it. 'She' looked real!!
He was not imagining it.
He thought.

He slowly walked towards her and stopped when he was at her arms length.

"Are you?" He left the question incomplete.

"Yes" Aven replied.

No explanation was needed. They understood. They read each other like an open book.

Moments later they found themselves in a tight hug. Who initiated it? Does it really matter.

What mattered was that they have finally met each other after years of yearning.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
{Word count - 311}

◆Please vote, comment and share◆