The Beginnin

[The video that inspired this: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-H_hHALKiXE 

(Meet The Chosen's Nemesis - Smosh Pit)

The comment that inspired this:

Enjoy this mess (: ]

The Chosen sits in the grass, his katana resting by his side. The lights of his bland suburban home he left behind glow in the darkness. The shining moon glistens through the dark clouds. He shakes his head slightly and looks down. There was nothing he could do now. 

All he had left was a backpack filled with every game console that fit, Yu-Gi-Oh cards he stole from Kevin and wet wipes. You need to wash in the wild somehow and rivers are sparse in Blandview.

Blandview was an inescapable hell hole, but he made his own rules to survive it. Although that didn't mean Blandview would survive him. It was difficult at times, having to be made fun of for being part wolf is never fun, and even his only wolf pack member left him. He was the only (were)wolf he knew in Blandview now.

And like a wolf, he is lone.

He doesn't need a friend. Claire, his one pack member, left him to rot after a sick-ass battle between the wolves and the vampires. How could he ever make any friends after something like that? All The Chosen needs is a nemesis. One as powerful as him. One that will not leave his side. One that can truly understand him.

(Also, his last nemesis kinda threw out his sword and landed a well respected job at a well respected company so he wasn't allowed to contact the guy anymore otherwise his mom would throw out his power sources.)

The Chosen rests his back on a nearby tree, wondering where his new adventure will take him. The moon casts a beam directly at him, spotlighting him as if this were his true calling. He can't help but smile with a scoff. 

His nemesis was waiting for him. 

Hopefully, it will be somewhere other than Blandview.