This Is Totally Part Of The Plan

The second battle goes through easily for Spencer, using wit and luck to his advantage.

The Chosen took the loss lightly, knowing it was in his werewolf blood to win. Spencer didn't go easy on him and this made Chose that much more excited to beat this guy.

He had only met him an hour or two ago, only spending a few minutes between round 1 and 2 to fill up the fuel tank with some Mountain Dew (not sponsored) and probably-old Doritos (again, not sponsored).

They both sat on the couch. Chosen readies himself, telling himself that this isn't as difficult as the time he had to fend for himself at that McDonald's play place. It helps that this Spencer Agnew isn't a Russian. At least he thinks so.

"You ready to lose?" Chosen wipes the side of his mouth as he stands up.  

"Heh, the only person loosing here will be you..." Spencer stands, stretching himself. 

The air around them ripples, enough to push the door open so that Remington can scurry in and oversee the battle about to commence. He could hear the commotion from outside but he no longer wanted to be pushed out of this. He wanted to know the power of The Chosen himself.

"No more playing around." The Chosen scoffs, he'll show this fake. 

Their forms begin to shift again, this time neither of them are about to hold back. The Chosen focuses his energy... begs for an extra power to give him the edge he needs in this battle.

Ganondorf has responded, aiding The Chosen in his quest. He shall not lose. Not again.

Spencer has the same idea, calling upon the power of the mighty Snake, cheetah print and all.

The fight starts quickly, already fists flying and punches delivered. Smack talk begins, chuckles being thrown out as Chosen manages to land yet another hit.

"I told you, you're no match for me."

Spencer feels taunted, going for a hurried punch even though his health is already low. All it does is leave an opening.

Ganondorf-Chosen manages to take the hit he needs and Snake-Spencer flies out of the arena. 

Chosen just needs to pull this home twice more to win the title of the true Spencer Agnew. 

Spencer respawns, quickly throwing out a shot at his enemy. It hits directly and pushes the Chosen back.

"That... there was nothing I could do there..." Chosen accepts and gets straight back up again. He scoffs once more as he realises maybe he underestimated this Dungeon Master, even if he forgot a little detail once, it hasn't affected his power. Interesting...

Kicks are exchanged the moment Chosen closes in, yells are shared, moves are blocked. Spencer thinks he has a chance when he's suddenly hit.

Once more he's flung out of the arena.

"You may as well give up." The Chosen taunts again, staring Snake-Spencer down as he respawns again.

"What you're using... is my birthname. As if I'll ever give it up to the likes of a fake like you." He won't back down, it seems. He has one life left. This is it.

That's when it appears. Ganondorf-Chosen is already low on health after the past two rounds, bound to lose a life sooner or later, and now they're greeted with a smash ball. 

Spencer immediately goes for it, flinging himself forward and gliding towards it. The ball just slips through his fingers and he groans. He's so close to getting an easy round. 

The Chosen immediately hones in on this. The man lunges for Spencer but is met with another shot, pulling him into dangerous territory. He can't lose! He's been called a fake! If he loses now, who knows what'll happen?!

In the midst of his panic, he feels it. His body hurling out of the arena...

"I just had it!" He cries out but doesn't waste any moment going for Spencer again. "I will have victory in my hands!"

They fight for the smash ball once more and Spencer, the poor man, manages to let it slip through his fingers again! All this leaves... is an opening for Chosen...

He smashes the ball into his palm, a surge of dread going through Spencer. "This is over." Ganondorf-Chosen begins to emit a bright, rainbow light. This is possibly the coolest thing to ever happen to him.

Snake-Spencer is pulled in, his body a puppet for the powered up Chosen. It's not long before The Chosen uses his ability to throw Spencer as far as possible. 

Somehow, Spencer survives.

Lands back on his feet.

But by then it was too late. His HP too low. His strength... is beaten.

Remington shoots up from his seat, "that's Game!" He announces right as Spencer's body disappears into the sky.

The both of them settle in an eerie quiet once he respawns in the arena. 

"I took no enjoyment in that," Chosen admits. It was a hard battle, even if he was sure that he would win.

Spencer simply nods, looking down. He had been bested.

Chosen hesitates again, "your taste in movies... and shoes is... respectable." He manages to compliment. Those shoes were pretty banging, he had to admit.

The last time he had been so friendly with someone was-- no, lets not think of that right now. In this moment, he's feeling a new type of kindred to this man. 

There's another beat of silence as he looks to his new pack member, to which Remington nods quietly. Chosen had already accepted Remington into his pack, what's wrong with one more? This isn't just anyone but a fellow Spencer Agnew.

"How about from now on we team up? Your power is quite... exquisite."