Chapter- 01

Shaurya and Anokhi were happy in their little bubble of happiness! The newlyweds had no clue of the conspiracy that was going behind their backs! Though both knew Tej- Devi and Alok weren't happy with their union, yet made efforts to win over them! But everytime they weren't happy with Anokhi or her thinking! And seeing Shaurya siding with Anokhi all the time..Devi was fed up with the control that she was loosing over Shaurya and moreover Aastha's chances coming back into the house had increased and everyone felt that!

D- jabse ye anokhi mere bete ke life mein aayi hai...sab kuch mere haath se nikalta jaa raha hai...jaha dekho Anokhi anokhi ke gungaan chalu hai....kya karu mein iss ladki ka!
A- Parjagiji...wo ladki ne apne Shaurya ko zoru ka ghulam bana ke na rakh de! Upar se wo Aastha Kashyap ka alag chalu hai...phele toh shaan praaji deewane they ab Shaurya bhi wahi rashte par jaa raha hai...ek baat apne thik kahi parjagiji...Iss Anokhi ka kuch karna padega...mein kuch sochta hoon...aisa dhamaka karna padega ki rooh kaap jaye us ladki ki aur Shaurya bhi chutt jaye uske jal se!!

As they ponder over the ideas of harming Anokhi or scaring her so they could control her! They finally came up with one..knowing the fact she has to travel to college a bit earlier than Shaurya tomorrow they thought of mentally harass her that would help them prove their point of women are meant for the house!

Next day as Anokhi woke up before her sleeping beauty hubby..she kissed him on his cheeks which woke him up as he pulled her even without opening his eyes!

Ps I have started this new fanficition hope you guys love it the same way the way you loved the previous ones! 

Let me know in comments what you think about it! Like ,follow up and comment on...❤loads of love...I know I had gone AWOL on you...but here I am back with fresh story!

Ps posting this ff was a special request by my sweetest cuties Sana and Chotu ❤