Chapter - 13

He sat next to her, holding her hand and looking at her sleep. While Aastha saw peace on his face ,yet moist eyes. Those 24 hrs were so traumatic that saw Shaurya's unleashed fury and hurt!

While Tej , devi and Alok who had just witnessed Shaurya loosing his cool were recovering from that,  they couldn't think about the fury that would be unleashed once he comes to know about Devi And Aloks involvement in Anokhi's condition!

It was dinner time...everyone was waiting for Shaurya at the table, but Kanchan informed them that he was going to have his dinner along with Anokhi! Though tej and devi didn't like it...Shaan smiled and asked her to send their dinner in their room.

Anokhi who had just woken up from her sleep , saw Shaurya sleeping next to her..she smiled at the man who literally was sleeping peacefully...she managed to get up and sit up to his height...and gently touched his cheeks and hair...and then his hand which had a band aid around it...kissing his hand and looking at her husband who had just managed to sleep after the chaotic day! Kissed him on his cheeks making sure he didn't get up ,went to freshen up though she felt dizzy she we to the washroom!

Shaurya who had just turned towards her side to hold her....didn't feel her next to him and  woke up in startle and started to panic and call her out! Hearing him ,anokhi who was about to come out...rushed to see him in tears..managing herself somehow rushed to him!

He saw her and hugged her tightly ," kaha gayi thi meri jaan chali gai thi!"
Looking through his embrace she gently spoke," ab washroom bhi na jau fresh hone?"
"Jana hi tha toh utha kar jati...kahi gir jati, lag jati toh?"He questioned her in concern
"Kuch nahi hota...yahi thi..kahi nahi Jane wali hoon..ab tum mujhe chod sakte ho...waise bhi you were sleeping peacefully..uthana ka maan nahi kiya.."
"Nahi chodunga kabhi nahi..."he held her as if she was leaving him.
She managed to get a bit break from his grip,made him sit on the bed and calmed him down!

She pacified him as if he was that 4 year old Shaurya! Kanchan who had witnessed the way Anokhi was assuring him everything is alright and isn't going to leave him! Had moist eyes...because she knew none to calm down those demons in Shaurya like Anokhi and she had witnessed it sometime back...smiling she knocked their room..

"Are waah Shaurya bhaiya.. ab Anokhi wapas aa gayi hai toh Kanchan ko bhul gaye aap!"she pulled his leg.
"Aisa nahi hai..."he fumbled but she forgave him and gave them their dinner...as Anokhi had to take her medicines so was Shaurya!

She left them alone, closing their door and went away where she bumped into Gayatri and Aastha...she told them the way Shaurya panicked not seeing Anokhi for a second and the way she calmed him down within seconds...and the way we were struggling to hold him together yesterday and today!

Devi who was at the end of the corridor heard what the three ladies were talking about. Instead of being happy with the fact Shaurya was getting back to normal, she started to curse anokhi being the root cause of all their problems! Walking away from there she went in her room.
While Shaurya refused to eat and Anokhi had to feed her big baby, and in return he fed her! As they completed their dinner..he refused to leave her for a second as well! She smiled at him and told him she is just going to the washroom to wash her hands...even though she assured him, he followed her and stood there watching her wash her hands and face.

As she stepped out of the washroom he picked her up in his arms...though she protested for a while but gave up as he wasn't going to listen to her protest!

Placing her down gently on the bed , giving her the medicines and changing her bandaid...as the doctor told him to change in once in 6 -8 hours..carefully dressing the wound...instead of the huge band aid just a small one he tied around her head.  Kissing on her forehead he made sure she was comfortable and went to his side...
He didn't care about his medicines or wounds...and she knew he would neglect them and create a fuss about it! Hence offered him, his medicines along with water...he didn't want to take them..but he couldn't go against her...she dressed his hand wound seeing the sharp cuts on his wrist she gave him a look. And he knew that stare..as she dressed his wound it burned a little and he flinched..so she bended forward and blew on it while applying the antiseptic and asked him to show his legs...though he was hesitant about it and knew she would never leave him give a huge angry look along with silent treatment!

She was shocked to see his legs,which had multiple tiny cuts on them and the wounds were fresh, yet he carried her and walked along with her...when he needed to just rest!

She just asked him," waise ye konsi kaach thod kar laga?" While she applied the cream the doctor had given him to apply!
"Kuch nahi Anokhi wo..bas..kuch nahi.."
"Kuch nahi...really...lamps , dressing mirror sab thoda na!"
He quietly sat there giving her an innocent look yet didn't understand how she knew which medicine was for what and what had been broken !

As she applied his cream..he was hesitant as he has never allowed anyone to touch his feet...and she will never touch his feet no matter what! Even she was recovering from her injuries, yet she ignored all her pain and kept his pain and him above her...and she would do that even before their official marriage!

Both injured husband and wife retired to their bed..hugging each other in their own cocoon!
Middle of the night Shaurya woke up yelling, "nahi...no...please no....anokhi..."throwing his hands in the air she woke up in startle to see him crying and trying to reach her in his sleep...

Happy Reading peeps! The amount of love you have showered upon me makes me overwhelmed 😭😭❤️ keep the love coming!