Chapter - 10

He held that man from his collar...and questioned him..," dekh tuje wo ACP ko batana chaihye tha...tere boss ke bare mein...kyuki wo acha hai...mein bhi hoon..par baat ye hai...24 ghante mein jo mene mehsoos kiya hai...yaha iss ghar mein kisne nahi kiya hai...tuje pata hai kaisa mehsoos hota hai jab koi tumse wo cheez cheen leta jis mein jaan basti ho!Pata kaisa feel hota hai...jab wo ek insaan Jisse sab se zada pyaar karte ho aur wo aapse koi cheen le? Pata hai tuje jab pyaar ke badle pyaar milta hai na ki karz aur dard, ghutan pata kaise lagta hai?" He was calm enough yet the storm brewed in slowly and everyone saw it now, which was just felt since yesterday!

The man was scared for his life as Shaurya was intimidating him with his calm demeanor! Not only him everyone...they saw him broken and today he was that fire that shouldn't be messed with...Devi, Tej and Alok were shell shocked to see and hear him...especially the words he used hit devi and Tej the most!

As the man stuttered Shaurya started to loose his patience...he clenched his fist and held him away from the ground as he was half in air and almost on ground...the sight was something that none thought would get to see!

Before anyone knew he fell on the ground! Shaurya stood over him and gazed at him..,"bola tha ACP ko batana tha..ab tumhe Shaurya Sabherwal se bacha nahi sakta.." one punch on his face and the man flew from the ground to the other side...
"Tumhe pata bhi hai wo ladki mere liye kya hai? Na tum logon ne paise liye na phone...bas usko pareshaan karne ke liye uska pecha kiya...aur jab baat nahi bani..usko peeche se maara aur usko suffocate karni ki koshish ki...waise jo woh ladki ICU mein hai...pata hai uska naam kya hai? Meri kya lagti hai? PATA HAI?" He yelled as everyone flinched..

"Jana chahte ho? Kya lagti hai meri? Aur kaisa mehsoos hota hai jab koi suffocate hota hai?" Ek kaam karte hai waise bhi tumhe pata nahi hoga kaise mehsoos hota hai...so lets give you a live demonstration...professor hoon ...samjhana ache se aata hai!"

"Wo ladki mera sab kuch hai! Wo ladki Mrs Anokhi Shaurya Sabherwal hai...meri biwi, meri sab kuch...khushi ,sukoon , zindagi sab kuch...aur tum logon ne mere sab kuch ko takleef di...chot usse lagti hai toh dard mujhe hota hai...aur wo uss jungle mein bhaag rahi thi, uske pairo par chale padh gaye...uske haath se khoon aa raha tha...uske pairo par ek branch tha...wo saas lene mein lad rahi thi aur tum logon ne kya kiya peeche se uska galla dabba diya...thaki wo maar jaye..."

"Ek baar tum mujhe kuch karte mein chod deta hai...par tum logon ne meri anokhi ko tadpaya...24 ghante wo waha ladti rehi..wo ek hi thi jisne ye Shaurya Sabherwal ko dekhte hi khe diya tha..aap apna dard chupa rahe ye gusse ke peeche...wo sahi thi ! Ab mein batau iss toofan ke peeche gussa toh hai hi hai...but uske sath Anokhi ki ne haar saas ke liye jeet na ladi hai tum bhi uthna hi ladogy "

As held him between his legs and bend down to hit him...soon his faces had bruises and with black and blue patches...a little blood spilled out of his mouth..a small cut on his lips due to Shaurya's intensity of hitting him.

While Shaurya held him by his neck, that's when Ahir, Shaan and Yash tried to free that man from Shaurya's clutches as he was on the verge of killing him! Yet his anger didn't stop as Shaan and yash held Shaurya who was trying his best to get that man...more or less kill him..the ladies were shocked to see what storm had just hit them...Kanchan and Gayatri who knew the truth still didn't utter a word!

None could stop Shaurya and the only person who could stop him wasn't there...nor his badi ma, bade papa or even his own parents! The previous night was all about Shaurya crying, walking dead person and today was Shaurya's rage that would engulf anyone who was harming his wife!

Rama got a call from babli...who gave her a news which made her happy...but the person who needed to hear that was Shaurya...before anything Rama asked her to put the phone on speaker ...and babli did as told...because she heard a hint of horror in her mother's voice...

Though everyone tried to stop Rama from going near Shaurya, who was uncontrollable but her faith in him..."that he won't hurt her or anyone!" Even Aastha supported her for the same...as she approached him all she did was touch his bleeding wrist and try to make him a bit comfortable before she could give him her phone...

As he relaxed with a mother's touch and words, "Shaurya...apni mummyji ki baat Suno gaye aur thoda thand rakho..betaji!"
For the first time she called him by his name and not damadji..he calmed down to which everyone a bit relaxed and shaan and Yash who had held him left him on his instance...she just asked him to bend over to which he did and everyone saw the magic of a mother and her love in front them...which shaan, yash and devi and Tej couldn't do that Rama did!

She just put her phone on his ear and the when he heard," P.S ..."
He broke down and started to cry in joy on his knees he went and Rama touched his head and smiled as well with tears rolling down her cheeks!

"Kya kaha wapas se please kaho..." he had craved for this voice in the past 24hrs...Aastha understood that it was Anokhi...afterall only she could calm down an angry Shaurya!

Ganapati bappa would be arriving tomorrow so...happy ganesh Utsav ❤

Thank you for loving the story so much that we hit 4+k views and 500+ votes just for 9 chapters...keep the love coming in❤😭🤧