Chapter- 05

While he told Yash to take everyone home, until he gets anokhi...with a stern voice and anger he told," aap sab ghar jayiye! Mein yaha ka dekh lunga...yash sab ko ghar le jao!"

Everyone could sense the coldness in his voice! There was no whatsoever concern for anything or anyone...his blood red eyes told them not to question him...while Mr and Mrs bhalla didn't want to go...he turned towards them to console them...and for few minutes they could see the warm Shaurya that was this earlier morning!

He sat down near Rama and told her,"mummy ji aap chinta maat kariye..mein apke nikki ko kuch nahi hone dunga...agar aapke nikki ne aapko aisa rote hue dekh liya toh usse acha nahi lagega...aap rona band kar digeye!"

"Mein hoon na...sab thik kar dunga...aur jab tak aapki aur meri anokhi humare samne nahi aati mein ghar wapas nahi aaunga...bas aap ghar jayiye...yash aur baki ke sath!" While he wiped her tears and had his set of tears which were visible to her...she nodded

"Thik hai puttar ji! Aap khete ho toh chali jaungi...mere nikki ke sath ana!" Wiping his tears with her dupatta and holding his hands like assuring everything is going to be well soon! She went along with everyone to Sabherwal house...where Kanchan and Gayatri consoled everyone ,giving them refreshments !While Devi- Alok stood there discussing about the incident as devi asked alok to call his men and ask about anokhi and was the work done!

Tej who could sense right from the beginning about the incident and these two involved in it, went towards them and told them to meet him in the room!
As devi and Alok entered the room,he shut the door and blasted them like anything for their carelessness.

"Haanji! Dono pagal ho gaye ho kya?matlab apni hi ghar ki bahu ko kidnap karogy!"
"Ye aap kya khe rahe hai tej...humne aisa kuch nahi kiya hai"
" ji bhaisahab...aapko galatfami hui hai..."
"Ekdum chup! Mene dekha jaise hi number plate ki baat hui alok tu kaise daar gaya...aur fir aate hi devi aur tu kuch baatein karne lage!"
"Bhaisahab...aap galat soch rahe hai"
"Galat...tum dono bewakoof ho...ab jo raita tum dono ne phelaya hai...usko kaise samento gaye? Hain bhai...dekhna tune alok ...Shaurya kya ban gaya us ladki ke bina!"
Both devi and alok still didn't understand the gravity of the situation!

Mein apne bete ko sambhal sakti ho tej!
He gave her a look and said, " ab jo hua hai thik hai...wo ladki kaha hai ? "

Alok called his goons, to find out that anokhi wasn't with them and she had escaped and hit one of their men !
Alok sweated with the thought of it!

He told this to Both tej and devi...though nothing changed they went out of the room like nothing happened!

While ACP went with his search team in one direction while Shaurya started to yell her name out! It was the jungle area and it was about to get dark, with each and every moment passing Shaurya was loosing his cool and himself! He found anokhi's dupatta hanging on one of the branches and yelled out ACP's name...he came with his team and they spread out!

He held her belongings with him like an assurance of her being with him at this moment and the only thing that kept him composed ! A little further some scattered marks and her scandal was found with blood all over it!

Shaurya started to panic with the sight...while the search team informed they found an injured man nearby!

As he saw that man who was half conscious, he grabbed his collar and asked him about Anokhi...though he couldn't answer he was frightened by the sight of been hit to pulp by this huge angry man! The anger that was compressed in him all this while was slowly coming out! And Ahir was the first one to witness this, even he was taken aback for a second!

He held Shaurya and asked his men to take the man to ambulance and make sure to question him! Until then he handled an angry Shaurya and made him realize that Anokhi might be still in danger!

As they split up in different directions to cover more ground! Shaurya finally saw Anokhi who was all injured and blood all over her face and hands....he ran yelling her name towards her, " ANOKHI! ANOKHI.....nahi...no...no... " he sat down to see her not breathing and the tree branch on her legs and her lifelessly fallen near the stream of water!

Ahir heard Shaurya and ran and came towards his direction asking the medical team to come there! He saw anokhi fallen...he had tears in his eyes along with concern...he ran towards her,"Anokhi ji...aakhe kholiye please!"

While Shaurya tried his best to wake her up!
" Anokhi dekho ye mazak karne ka waqt nahi hai...aakhe kholo...tumhe pata hai tumara Shaurya jee nahi payega tumare bina ...mein wada karta hoon kabhi jagada nahi karunga ...jo tum chahti ho wo karunga...sab karunga...bas aakhe kholo!"

The love you guys showered on me...you literally overwhelmed me with your adorable, intrigued comments! Reading them surely can bring a smile on my face...❤

Since you find this story so intriguing, might have happened to Anokhi?

Answers ka wait karungi mein...😬

Until then vote and comment and follow up so you don't miss the further updates 😉

Since the wait until Tuesday is long...and your comments said...,"jaldi upload karo..." and I didn't want to make you guys sad and wait...so will be Posting thrice a week 😬 Tuesday's, Thursday's and Saturday's ..happy weekend ❤💫