Chapter -03

"Tumare socks, shoes aur handkerchief ek sath mein rakha hai!"
As he came out of the washroom and got dressed saw another note," phones charged hai..meeting ki file mere side ke side table ke phele drawer mein hai and yeah all the best and love you!" With her kiss mark on the note...
He smiled at the way she remembered all the things about him! As he went downstairs for breakfast...his coffee was given to him along with toast and scrambled eggs...by Kanchan as Anokhi had told her about it!

He knew it was Anokhi who had told Kanchan about it! He ate and left the dining room to see shaan talking to Aastha ma...and spoke to them and they noticed he was all happy and was radiating that glow! Before he could leave he got an message from anokhi yet again...asking him to take his file which he forgot on the sofa!

To which he replied," thank you mujhe yaad dilane ko wifey...I love you...jald hi milte hai college mein!"

Shaan , Aastha's, Gayatri and Kanchan could see him chirpy and all happy and the only reason for all this was his Anokhi! To which they were happy...only the ones who sulked over that fact were tej ,devi and alok...and the twins!

Alok had activated his plan and signaled Devi about the same!

Though Anokhi was on the way to college...as the Cars were gone for servicing and only car that was home was Shaurya's! She took a rick to reach college as she was running late! Due to traffic the driver took the short cut which was a bit lonely and empty!

As they almost reached the college, a vehicle halted right in front the rick ! Anokhi who was talking to babli di was shocked so was the rick guy!

A  few men came out of the car ,covered their faces and made sure no one was present on that road at the moment! The rick guy fought with those bullies yet he was out numbered, while Anokhi tried her best to fight them...but told babli di who was panicking due to the ruckus and nikki yelling!

Before the phone got disconnected she had told her about the location...babli panicked and called Shaurya who's phone wasn't connecting...she somehow contacted him...due to fear she could barely speak and was just crying...while she tried her best to tell him about the incident,  somehow Ahir had just come home for some work and saw babli in mess and the things scattered..his and Shaurya's first thought was Vineet...Ahir took over the phone to find Shaurya on the other side...he spoke to him and asked him, if everything was alright with babli!?
Though Ahir had no clue about it! All he could make out was babli horrified and was able to get out of shock! ..somehow ahir made her speak...while Shaurya left his meeting half way and came to Ahir's house...to find Babli in state of shock!

When she saw Shaurya, first thing she did was hug him and cry...he was stumped like Ahir...Shaurya calmed her down! Just like how Anokhi would!

He sat down ! As he looked at her with questions about her well-being in his eyes...and his hand on her shoulder calmed her down!

As he asked her ," kya hua yaha? Aap thik ho? Vineet aaya tha? Kisne kuch bola kya? Aap mujhe aur ACP ko bata sakte ho..hum sab thik kar dengy...agar Apke nikki ne aapko aisa dekh liya toh wo iss puri duniya ko aag laga degi! " as he looked up to Ahir with a smile..as he knew what Shaurya meant!

Hey peeps! Since you guys have loved the last part so much and saw the adorable comments ❤

Well expect the unexpected is all I can say at this moment and brace yourself for the roller coaster ride of emotions you are going to have through the upcoming chapters...

Spoiler: keep your tissues handy!

Since you guys want it on weekdays ,twice...how about Tuesdays and Thursdays ✌🏻

Let me know what you feel about this chapter and what do you think will happen further on?

Keep commenting,  voting so I would know that what's on your mind and maybe liked or disliked ...