Chapter - 07

As Gayatri went from there warning them!
Yash blasted them even more...and they had to listen!
" bhabhi hai wo tumari! Socho agar ye tum dono ke sath hota...toh wo sabse khadi hoti tum logon ke sath!pray karti...and look at you two...melodrama lag raha hai na ye...Shaurya ko dekho us mein jaan nahi baki hai...uski biwi waha lad rahi hai...all he wants is our support! Bhaiya bulati ho jab kuch chaihye aur ab kya hua? Look at her parents, unki halat dekho...unki beti andar maut aur zindagi ke beech mein lad rahi hai!"
"Sorry Bhaiya..." As they slipped which was empty like them..and he knew it!
"SORRY TAB BOLO WHEN YOU MEAN IT!"  Shame on you...

As he went from there, the rolled their eyes and didn't respond to anything what gayatri and yash had spoken to them!

The doctor told them that they would be shifting anokhi to ICU for observation! Shaurya pleaded in front of everyone to meet anokhi once...though the chances of infection were high...they allowed him and the family could see her from the glass window!

As Shaurya wore the green surgical gown and entered the room! He clutched onto his gown to see his anokhi on life support and lying lifelessly with oxygen mask for her breathing!

While the family saw this from far! None could imagine his pain seeing her like that! He went near her sat near her and held her hand...seeing the monitors and saw his wife who always smiled and wiped his tears and made him the happiest man in this world!

He held her hand ," Anokhi yaar ye galat baat hai...tumne promise kiya tha tum mujhe chod kar nahi jaugi..tumne bhi wada thodda..."his red eyes which could not sense her smile or her eyes where he could find himself whenever lost! Tears escaped his eyes and fell on her hands...he kissed her hand ,holding it tightly and cried seeing her...while the entire family especially devi, tej and alok saw what they had done was beyond repair yet in ego didn't want to admit it!

As he came out of the ICU he sat on the ground of the room...and curled up his legs and cried... and this time he was inconsolable! After all its not easy to see your wife and whole world like that! This was the time they understood that the love that he had for her was passionate, priceless! Either they were totally in for each other or not!

The backbone ,the life of the house Shaurya Sabherwal crying ,begging yet so emotionless and lifelessly sitting shook each and everyone...Kanchan knew the truth but couldn't tell as there were no proofs for her claims and her Shaurya bhaiya wasn't in a condition to do anything...so she went towards him..kept her hand on his shoulder..and the first thing he said was, "Anokhi" looking at her , he knew it wasn't his sukoon ! She sat next to him...devi tried to intervene, but was stopped by Aastha!
" jo hum nahi kar paye...aisa tum kya karoge Kanchan...tum ya humne se kuch nahi kar payega..." As devi spat fire at Kanchan
Aastha replied, " bilkul sahi kaha ...jo hum nahi kar paye wo ek dost, ek bhabhi kar paye..."

"Shaurya bhaiya...mujhe pata nahi aisa kya bolu ki aapko thoda acha mehsoos ho...meri koi bhi baat aapki taklif kaam nahi kar payegi...par agar aapko anokhi ne aisa dekh liya toh usko kaise lagega!" Wiping his tears who looked at Kanchan as if someone had snatched his breath from him or ripped his heart out in front of him!

"Dekhiye meri jethani mujhe par gussa karegi...aapko acha lagega?"
" wo tum par gussa kyu karegi?" Innocently he asked...which brought a small smile on everyone's face...
"Kyu nahi karegi...bolegi thodi der ke liye mein bahar kya gayi...aapne mere pati ka dhyaan nahi rakha...kya haal kiya hai unhone apna...ek kaam diya tha aapko wo bhi mein nahi kar playing!"
"Wo aisa kuch nahi bolegi...mein apne Anokhi ko janta hoon...khud lad jayegi...sab bardasth karegi...par kuch nahi bolegi..."defending anokhi like always...
"Acha!"
Bringing him back to senses is what she wanted to do and she succeeded...though he was wrecked internally...but defending anokhi even without hearing anything about her was something that brought him a bit to normal!

He stood up! His eyes were blood red no energy left in him yet he managed himself for his Anokhi! As everyone waited in the waiting room for some sort of news...the nurse ran from the ICU, creating panic amongst the family and moreover Shaurya who was somehow getting back to his senses!

He ran near the ICU to see from window that Anokhi wasn't responding...driving him crazy and breaking him yet over again! As the doctor and nurse came and rushed inside , were worried seeing her reports ! Giving her an injection to calm her down...which worked but then again she started to sink and stopped breathing!

Shaurya who saw this broke down!
"ANOKHI yaar please...please...aisa maat karo apne Shaurya ke sath....ye galat hai...anokhi haath jodta hoon tumare samne...ye Shaurya maar jayega tumare bina!"

While both the mothers silently prayed for Anokhi along with the family...Tej gave Alok and devi a look of what they have done! But what was the use it was late...yet they seemed unbothered! Which made Kanchan even more angry...as they were responsible for all this mess...

As the doctor came out...Shaurya rushed to him...only to break even more...

What do you guys think the doctor might have said ?

So how was the part? Still hooked onto the story? What do you think will happen further on? 🤔

Bhai tum log toofan express ho 🙈 300 votes and 2+k views!

Chapter thoda chota hai 🥲 since this one is small agla wala lamba hoga 🥺 promise...waise pyaare pyaare comments ke liye thank you❤

Let me know what you feel about this one 😬😉