Chapter- 09

While shaan made sure the Bhalla's were taken good care of as well! As Rami Bhalla broke down seeing Anokhi and thinking about her struggle between life and death and Shaurya fighting his life to cope up without Anokhi for a day. Shaan consoled him and assured him everything will be fine soon...

Gayatri and Kanchan pondered upon why would devi and Alok do such a thing with Anokhi..while Babli called Kanchan and enquired about Shaurya and Bhalla's!

She got shock of her life to hear what had happened to Shaurya...the man who was stable, secured, calm and composed and now he was a broken child and the only person who could bring him back to senses was her sister! That was the importance of Anokhi in Shaurya's life and Shaurya in Anokhi's life...

Ahir who was working on the case had recorded the statement from the rick guy and the other guy who was injured was still unconscious in the hospital...so he had to wait...but this piece of information of the suspect was only with two people...one was Ahir and his team and the other was Shaurya!

So practically none knew about the suspect was with them..as that would help them to catch the conspirators as Ahir knew these were hired goons as they didn't take anything from anokhi! So someone just wanted to harm or scare her...so he did his investigation quietly.

He wanted to tell this to someone who could be trusted with...but as he saw babli, aastha and shaan weren't in any condition to share anything as that would just stress things up and the conspirators will be alerted which he didn't want to do. And informing the rest of the family especially with the reactions he saw from Devi, Tej and Alok and the twins he wasn't sure about it ,but doubted each of them!

As their equation with Anokhi wasn't that much good right from the start...but he didn't forget one more suspect in his list and that was VINEET BHATIA after all anokhi and Shaurya would be on his list right from the beginning! And he did warn them about the consequences they will face along with babli!

He wanted someone to give him insights about any suspicious activity in the recent and that only one of could do....SHAURYA! But the one who isn't responding or stable enough to understand anything around him, how could he help?

After a lot of thinking he thought to keep this bit of thing to himself and concentrate on the suspect who was unconscious and unknown to everyone. He spoke to the doctor who told him that within 7 hrs he would be up and he could question him!

While at home Shaurya who was given sedatives had only one name on his lips...Anokhi! While his eyes shut yet watered making the pillow wet and Aastha who sat near his head wiping them! As she wiped his tears, she had her own set of tears which couldn't be stopped at any cost..Shaan sat near them and assured Aastha everything will be alright soon alright just like how it was in the morning!

It was midnight when Shaurya opened his eyes to see his parents sleeping near him, got up and saw his hand band-aid so were his legs...but he just walked away like nothing had ever happened! The pain in his feet or hand didn't hurt as much as his breathing ,the suffocation that he felt in that house all of a sudden. He just wanted to get away from there and wanted his anokhi! He barely could walk. Aastha woke up to see Shaurya walking with his legs bleeding...she got up and ran towards him, waking up shaan as well!

"Shaurya...kaha jaa rahe ho...doctor ne kaha hai...aaram karne ko!"
Pushing her a bit away," mujhe apni anokhi pass jana hai...yaha ghutan hoti hai maa...mujhe yaha haar jagah anokhi mehsoos hoti hai...please maa..mujhe yaha nahi rehna hai...aap kahi bhi le chalo...bas iss ghar se dur le jao..." he pleaded and fell on the ground and aastha and shaan started to cry and agreed with him...