Prologue

June 1812, following several devastating attacks America launches a surprise invasion of Upper Canada, supported by Americans hiding and living in the region. Several of the attacks were used to pull British defenders away as the main American invasion force, who attacked the now poorly defended Queenston. A sabotage attack on Queenston left the remaining forces poorly supplied, under equipped, undermanned and unable to secure a proper defense. Queenston was overrun, leaving Lower Canada open to a united front attack. With the ports blockaded, British forces helplessly outnumbered even with the assistance of First Nations Warriors, were overrun and the remaining defenders were forced to surrender.

By December of 1812, all of Britain's colonies were firmly under America's control with a strong military presence. Throughout the 1800's until the the 1900's several small uprisings and rebellions took place amongst the population and Native Tribes in smaller rural regions, but were quickly eliminated by overwhelming force.

No single resistance movement had ever managed to launch any significant uprising until a new organization was formed, the: Northern Revolutionary Army, a collective of several resistance cells and movements united under one banner, and one cause: Freedom.

With the world in a tense state after the first World War, the NRA took advantage and began amassing an arsenal of weapons in preparation for their moment to strike. That moment came as World War II was at its peak: America was at war. As countless American troopers departed for Europe, the Northern Revolutionary Army and its allies began Operation: Dominion

Rebel forces struck quickly and decisively, seizing control of several government buildings and major city centers in several cities across the former American Commonwealth, now the Northern States. Quickly overrunning local police and security forces, holding the cities and repelling several small counter-attacks made by National Guard forces attempting to retake the rebel-held city centres.

The rebels held the cities for over a week and morale was high amongst The NRA Leadership, until American troops returning from Europe for their leave from the front. Once they were mobilized the far more experienced, and battle hardened American forces launched devastating attacks on the Rebel positions and strongholds.

Within a matter of days several of the uprisings were put down by force after tense fighting, others withdrew their forces or surrendered due to the overwhelming force, and heavy casualties. Since the failed uprisings in the 1940's no significant operation has been carried out, only small guerilla-style attacks.

Now, in the modern day, 2016, the NRA, and its leadership have all but gone underground and faded into the background carrying out quickly forgotten about hit-and-run attacks that became a periodic part of life for those living in the Northern States.