Humans on crack

As nightmare walk pass the portal, he saw the trio. Dream was looking down the ground and done nothing, looking guilty is or that he has gave up on everything.

He walked up closer and crouch down, where he can see the face of his brother. His eyes were completely white. The golden glow always had was gone. He said a Woah in a long way and accidentally fell on his back and tentacles. His tentacles waving around, the goop sometime sliding off, and dripping on the ground. "You're goop is getting everywhere! It's gonna be a mess!" Blue scolded. "Well, I can't control it so you do something with it.."

His nose began to feel itchy, ink getting a camera, blue getting ticked off, and dream tried to keep in the act. The plan was to act like this and capture. Just trick him! Easy! Right?

Blue eventually sliced one of his tentacles off as nightmare sneezed. Sneezing and screaming in pain resulted to him biting his tongue hard. His tongue bleed from the bite. "Now, look what you've done! That hurts! Moron!" Ink started to have sexual thoughts from the tongue out of control. Nightmare noticed and turned to ink saying "Pervert.."

Ink just kept recording and zooming on nightmare's face. Repeatedly saying tongue in his mind. "Stop that!" He smacked the camera away with his tentacle and the camera flew then crashed on the ground.

Nightmare turned around and saw dream crouching at his height "Are you okay, brother?" Nightmare backed away. His sweater getting stains of blood from the tongue. "Caught in 4k.." Ink whispered, getting an extra camera.

His crew just watching from a far distance. They were using a camera to zoom in. They were on a roof building. Dust had a sniper, ready to shoot ink, who was trying to violate nightmare without him noticing and blue for slicing off the tentacle. Cross just thought: "Will the cut off tendril grow another nightmare like those lizard things?". Horror just wanted to eat the tendril because he once had the taste of goop by licking nightmare's back a year ago. He just got punish saying "N-no more soft drinks or any sweets!" Very flustered. Killer wanted the turtle neck sweater to go down, so he can see the hickey he gave him.

Answer: The team was in a poly relationship.

Dust was the only person protecting and respecting nightmare's privacy.

Dust ended up shooting them while guiding nightmare to the castle to treat his tongue(in no sexual way) The star group was dead at the scene. Mini nightmare trying to solve the case of what happened to the star group. Yes, he's back! MINI NIGHTMARE IS BACK!

Mini cut a piece of paper into 4 pieces and folded each one of them. He even wrote numbers.

Placing the folded papers with numbers on the places that had shot marks and drawing a line on the star groups. He also circled the broken camera. He also bought and wore a detective hat. He didn't bother to take off the tag. His big eyes observe the scene.

He sip his juice box. Ccino walked in and saw the scene. "Wha-what happened?" He took his notepad and wrote "SOLVING CASE!!" "But-" Ccino  got slap with the notepad and gave him the 'bruh, wtf bro' face. Mini sat on the ground thinking. An itchy feeling began to start on his face. He opened his eyes and walk to ccino. Digging through the pocket of the bartender. He found a a crescent hair clip that nightmare gave to ccino as a gift. "Oi!" He tried to get it back, but he couldn't catch the smaller. He eventually got tired and gave up catching him.

Mini clipped his bangs to the side. "C'mon, I'll return you to nightmare" Mini shook his head no. Ccino sighed. A sudden growl coming from the stomach of the smaller. He tug ccino's sleeve. "Fine.." He carried mini to the cafe.