Sharing is caring

Killer POV

I open the cell and came to where cross and the prisoner was. Dam son, he looks like he came from loyalty. But he also looks cold from the clothing. It was a good idea for cross to come here and give this dude some blankets.

I came closer and the small kids eye was fluttering. Now that he opened his eye.

"Aaaaahhhh!!!!"

"Hey kid hut up you scream like a lolita boy running away from a toaster"

"So-sorry"

"He talks like a shy kitten, I wanna eat it" What the hell was horror doing behind me. "Nah I think we should-" dust was cut off by an angry tone of voice "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING DOWN HERE!!!" Hate was here! At least- "¥e@H wH@t @Re ¥○U @// eVeN d○!Ng HeRe?" Now actual everyone I here..

No one POV

Nightmare was seeing a glitchy black skeleton, a crying skeleton with black tears, a smoky looking skeleton, a skeleton, a skeleton with a hole on his skull, a crazy looking skeleton, and a skeleton wearing black and white he was leaning on.

Cross hug nightmare 'I'm in heaven' he thought. "Stop pampering the prisoner cross" hate was of course mad as always but when he look a layer onto nightmare it made him feel calm all of a sudden. But when he realise he does, he takes the feeling away and does the necessary.

"Everyone get out of the cell! I told you not to pamper any prisoners in any means!" Hate hated the fact that everyone was pampering the prisoner. He came to nightmare with angry stomps. He pulled away the blanket from him making him fall to the ground.

"Hey uhh boss c'mon. He's still a kid-" "Cross...

"He's 127 year old guy who has a personality of a useless kid"

Dust POV

Dam he's that old?. I walk to the person and pulled his collar. He looks terrified. Most people would have an angry face but this guy is already scared. "Why do you act like such a useless kid? Like seriously c'mon you a 127 years old adult yet you act like a homeless kid. Grow up already!" (Ouch that actually hurts me since it's really hard growing up)

Narrator narrating :

Nightmare wasn't like this cause of being afraid to grow up. He was like this because of what people have done to him.