Chapter 2

"Why did you let them? No offense towards Lady Jiang-"

"Well, it's not like we are gonna spend time with them."

"Right."

The next day, the Wei Sect already left. They also paid for the two Sects. They arrived at the entrance of Cloud Recesses.

"Invitation?"

Xue Yang took out the invitation and handed it to the disciple. The Lan disciple let them in, while the other Lan disciple leads them to their chambers.

"Do we have to wear their mourning clothes?" Xue Yang questioned as held up the white robes with the black dragon print on both shoulders parts.

"Yes." Wei Wuxian said and giggled when he saw Xue Yang making that disgusted face.

"Will i look like a mourning person wearing this?"

"Beats me."

Xue Yang rolled his eyes. Wei Ying was already in the white robes. He changed his hairstyle into a half pony tail.

"A-yang, i'll be out for a while." Wei Ying said and went out.

He walked around, admiring the place. 'This is beautiful for a strict place.' He thought.

"Wuxian?"

Wei Wuxian turned around and saw Lan Xichen. He bowed and greeted, "Lan Gongzi."

"Wuxian, i told you to call me 'Xichen-ge, didn't i?"

"If you insist then, Xichen-ge."

"How is the place so far?"

"The place is very admiring. I like it here, except for that i have to follow all the 3000 rules."

Lan Xichen chuckled and said, "Well, i can't really help you with that. Shall we go to Hanshi and talk while we have tea?"

"That will be great, Xichen-ge."

They walked towards Hanshi while chatting. When they arrived, Lan Xichen prepared the tea while Wei Wuxian sat down.

"So Wuxian, how are the things in your Sect?"

"You knew?" Wei Wuxian questioned, quiet shock.

"Well, based on Xue Yang when i call you 'gongzi', of course i knew."

"Sorry about him, Xichen-ge."

"It's not a problem."

They talked for hours, until their conversation was interrupted by a knock.

"Come in." Lan Xichen gave the permission.

A boy came in, his robes showing he is from the main family. He looked like Lan Xichen but the boy has cold and serious face. "Brother."

"Ah, Wangji. Have a sit."

Lan Zhan, courtesy Lan Wangji. The younger brother of Lan Xichen. Before he sat beside Wei Ying, he bowed to the two figures to show respect.

"Do you want to have some tea, Wangji?"

"Mn."

Lan Xichen smiled as he poured him one and questioned, "What brings you here?"

"A disciple, Su She, has caused another trouble."

"Again?"

"Mn."

"Xichen-ge, i'll be leaving so you both can have your privacy. Please, excuse me."

"Ah, sure sure."