Chapter 8

After what happened, The Yunmeng Jiang Sect is banned from Gusu for 5 years.

"Wuxian, i heard that we will be making lanterns in the final week."

"Ohhh. Who are you going with?"

"Nah, i still don't know. What about you?"

"Might as well ask Lan Zhan."

Xue Yang looked at him and smirked. 'He's totally in love. Lan er gongzi, you might have to let him know that you both are in love'

"What?"

Xue Yang shooked his head. "Nothing."

Not too long, they parted since Xue Yang needs to do something. Xue Yang was just walking towards his quarters when someone pulled him.

"What-"

"Xue Gongzi."

"Zewu-jun, do you need something? Ayo.."

"I am so sorry about that, Xue Gongzi. I saw you and A-Ying talking about sonething. And perhaps, may i have a favor?"

"Oh sure."

"Help me set Wangji on a date with A-Ying."

Eh?

"Ah..."

"Wangji has been talking about A-Ying these days."

"Then, i'll help."

———————

"Where is Lan Zhan?.." Wei Ying mumbled.

The classes have been postponed after what happened. Lan Qiren needed a rest.

'Xue Yang is not on his quarter, Xichen-ge is not in Hanshi, and Where is Lan Zhan?!'

Just then,

"Wuxian!"

He turned around and saw Xue Yang running towards him.

"Xue Yang, running is prohibited"

"Aish. Anyways, wear this!"

Wei Ying looked at the blindfold and looked at Xue Yang back. "For?"

"Just wear it."

Wei Ying rolled his eyes as Xue Yang blindfolded him. Xue Yang started to guide him somewhere.

"Where are we going?"

"You'll see. Careful there are stairs."

Xue Yang carefully led him down carefully. When they reached the final step, they stop.

"Now, stay here. Don't take the blindfold yet."

Xue Yang slowly slipped away, living a confused Wei Ying. "Xue Yang?...."

......

"A-Yang?"

"You can take the blindfold off."

Wei Ying was startled at the deep voice. He then smiled and took it off. "Lan Zhan."

Lan Wangji took out a peony and hands it to Wei Ying. Wei Ying stared at him shocked before he takes the peony.

"How did you know my favorite is peony?..."

"......"

"Thank you Lan Zhan."

"Mn. Wei Ying."

"Yes?"

"Go out with me?"

Wei Ying was stunned at him. He smiled brightly as he put the flower behind his ear. "I'll love to."

Wei Ying took Lan Zhan's hand as they left the Cloud Recesses.
Behind a wall, Lan Xichen and Xue Yang came out.

"It went well than i expected." Xue Yang said.

"Mhm. Let's go have lunch. I'll pay as a thank you for helping me."

———————

"Lan Zhan, look!" Wei Ying pointed on the two bunny hairclips.

"Master, would you want one?" the seller asked.

"Do they come in pairs?" Wei Ying asked.

"Ah, yes yes. They do come in pairs."

Lan Zhan took out a silver and gave it to the seller.

"Lan Zhan, you know i can pay it right?"

"Mn. For Wei Ying."

"Ah Lan Zhan.."

"Come."

They went around the town, buying what they like. Well, mostly Lan Zhan brought everything for Wei Ying.

After hours, they finally decided to go back. Lan Zhan stopped infront of the gate. Wei Ying looked at him confused.

"Wei Ying.."

"Yes, Lan Zhan?"

The two were just silenced after that as they stared each other. They didn't even realized that they are leaning.

Wei Ying closed his eyes as their lips connected. Lan Wangji grabs his waist and Wei Ying put his arms Lan Wangji.

Both of them pulled at each other, but still in each other's arms.

"Hm... Never knew Lan er gongzi is this good."

Lan Wangji's ears turn red. Wei Ying saw it and giggled. He pecked on his lips.

"Wei Ying.."

"Hm??"

"Wo ai ni."

Wei Ying smiled. "Lan er gege, i love you too."

Lan Wangji felt relieved. He hugged Wei Ying as he kissed the younger's cheek.

"Alright alright. Let's go now, Lan Zhan. It's almost time for dinner. Your laopo is hungry~"

Lan Wangji's ears turned red even more. He let Wei Ying dragged him inside Cloud Recesses.

——————

Lan Xichen was shocked the next day. He saw the two walking around, sweetly talking, while holding hands.

The Wei disciples, especially the Seniors, were also shocked.

"Shixiong, i think Master Xiao will be taking the title 'Sect Leader' soon.."

——————————————————

How is it?

I got embarrassed in the kiss scene, to be honest.

Anyways, hope you enjoy and i'll be continue watching 'The Karate Kid 2010'. I recommend you watching it if you haven't.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter for today. Bai!