Chapter 13

"SPEAK UP! WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!"
...........................................................

I am so sorry for what happened today(╥﹏╥)

I couldn't control my anger sometimes and i always have this urge to let it all out in hurtful ways..

Again, i am so sorry!

Also, a trigger warning. Torture.

...........................................................

"Sect Leader Wei, Master Xiao!"

"Wei Chen, what is it?" Asked Wei Ying as he stood up from the Sect Leader main throne.

"Your sworn brothers are here."

Wei Ying immediately followed Wei Chen. He saw four people rushing towards him before two men hugged him. He hugged them back.

"Da-ge, Er-ge.."

Luo Binghe and Hua Cheng pulled from the hug.

"Tell me that is true.."

"Let's go inside first." Xiao Xingchen said.

When they did and after they settled, Wei Ying spoke.

"The Lans, Wens, and Nies are helping. Nie Huaisang's allies have brought a news. It was confirmed that it is indeed one of the Major Sects.."

"Which Sects?"

"Lanling Jin and Yunmeng Jiang.."

"HOW DARE THEY-"

"My apologies, Sect Leader. But, you have two guests."

Wei Ying gave the disciple to let them come in. To his surprise, Jin Zixuan and his mother, Jin Ai, came in.

"Wuxian."

"Sect Leader Wei."

"Zixuan? Madam Jin? How can i help you?"

"About the current issue, Wuxian. My mother knows about it."

"Madam Jin?"

"Sect Leader Wei, you see.. I have accidentally eavesdropped about the similar problem. It was during the time Yu Ziyuan visited Lanling and talked to my husband."

"Madam Jin, please take a sit and tell us calmly.." Xie Lian said.

Madam Jin nodded a thanks as Jin Zixuan sat beside her.

"And.. They talked about the death of my dear friend, Cangse Sanren, and her husband, Wei Changze.."

Jin Ai stopped for a moment. "And, they talked about how they planned the homicide."

They gasped or froze. Wei Ying fell down to his throne as Xue Yang and Xiao Xingchen rushed to him. Hua Chenh and Luo Binghe stood to rushed to him too.

"A-Ying."

"How could they...."

"Madam Jin, you mean-"

"Yu Ziyuan and Jin Guangshan are the ones who is behind of this case.."

Wei Ying gasped the breath he has been holding in. He gripped on his robes.

"How could they... HOW COULD THEY?!"

....................................

"Master Nie, Madam Jin and Sect Heir Jin Zixuan have gone to Sect Leader Wei."