Chapter 16

Author Lee here, you can reread the last chapter that was updated because i can't write a previous part.

Enjoy.

"I'm a MONSTER?"

Everyone shivered at the new tone of Wei Ying's voice. They froze in their spot as they watched Wei Ying, slowly making his way to the Jiangs.

"Sect Leader Wei! Please forgive my son!"

"Sect Leader Jiang, how many times should i fucking forgive your heir? 5 times? 10 times? Or should i kneel many times while asking for forgiveness?" Wei Ying spat.

Wei Ying turned to Jiang Wanyin. "You were expecting that, were you?"

"You killed my mother! YOU SHOULD FUCKING KNEEL!"

"And how many times should i get my words through your dumbfuck brain? Your. Mother. Is. A. Murderer. Or should i even spell it for you?" Wei Ying stared at him, his eyes turning crimson.

"Y-You! Demon!"

"I AM A DEMON NOW?! JIANG WANYIN, YOU BETTER WATCH YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE I WON'T HESITATE TO KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW!"

"Sect Leader Wei!"

"Sect Leader Jiang. I once saw you as the person i could always rely on. But fuck, i was so stupid to think about that! You were so stupid to let your wife walk around your Sect freely, KNOWING YOUR FUCKING WIFE KILLED YOUR DEAREST OLD FRIEND!"

Everyone gasped. Even Jiang Fengmian.

"What? Are you really that shocked that i knew it? Jiang Fengmian, you shoul keep your secrets carefully."

"H-How?..."

"Oh? Maybe make sure not to keep it obvious. I have been investigating my parents' mystery death. Hearing some informations about the past, i heard you were OBSESS with my mother. You were glad my father was killed but soon fell into grief when you also found out my mother was killed along with him."

Wei Ying sheathed his sword, ready to leave the place.

"The killers are dead, but the justice for my parents are not enough."

Then he left. Lan Wangji followed him shortly after he processed the informations.

Xiao Xingchen also stormed out, followed by Song Lan and Xue Yang.

Everyone slowly left the place.

"FUCK!" Wei Ying cursed loudly as his tears freely ran down.

"Wei Ying.."

Wei Ying slid down to the floor as Lan Wangji quickly took him in his embrace, tightly.

"THOSE TRAITORS! I WILL FUCKING KILL THEM!"

Lan Wangji was trying his best to calm him down. The younger was sobbing hard, still cursing. The Jiangs are so gonna pay.

"Mama...! Papa...!!"

Lan Wangji buried his face to his fiancé' neck as he also sobbed quietly. It broke his heart seeing Wei Ying in this state.

The both of them can also hear the sound of things breaking in the next room, Xiao Xingchen's office.

Both stayed in each others' arms for a long time. They can't feel their legs anymore but none of them want to stood up.

"Wei Ying.."

Lan Wangji broke the embrace and held Wei Ying's face softly. He had a blank look and his tears already dried.

"Lan Zhan.."

"Mn?..."

"Can i be alone for some time...?"

Lan Wangji wants to refuse. He wants to but he needs to.

"Mn.. I'll be close. Call me if you need something okay?"

Wei Ying just nodded. Lan Wangji pecked his forehead before he slowly stood up and left the room. Wei Ying the laid in the floor, staring blankly at the ceiling.

'Mama.. Papa... Did i did the right thing...?'

He rolled to his right, where Suibian laid for a while since he came to the room. The stains of blood were still there.

'I should be satisfied... Why am i still not?'

Meanwhile with Lan Wangji, he sat by the door, listening to Wei Ying's sobs once again. He wants to comfort him and be there by his side. But, he needs to respect Wei Ying's decision.

Lan Wangji thought, 'Why can't he have the happy life Wei Ying deserves?... This world is too cruel for people like him..'

He closed his eyes for a moment, before something took away his consciousness.

He was in the middle of a void. He looked around. He was surprisingly calm when he should be panicking right now.

Suddenly, he heard voices.

"Dear, what is wrong?"

"Oh?- Nothing..."

"Was it the past again?"

"I can't help it, love.. I can't believe we got through all of that 10 years ago."

"Mn. Thanks to Wei Ying."

Lan Wangji softly gasped as he opened his eyes. He was back once again. He was still sitting on the floor but the time has gone by fast.

Night..

He stood up and knocked on the door. "Wei Ying.."

No one answered. He sighed. He slowly opened the door and saw Wei Ying, laying on his bed, already asleep. He was glad.

His eyes were still puffy and it seems like Wei Ying only took off his outer robes and didn't changed his two inner robes.

He closed the door and silence and went to his room. He still needs to talk to his Uncle and Brother tomorrow. But he can't help thinking about what he heard a few minuted ago.

'What was that?..'

Sorry for the short update.