8.We had a time lastnight 👏🏾🤣

Ari pov

"Girl she ain't even like that." Dream scrunched up her face as she explained to Jayda.

"That's what the fuck I was saying." I heard Jayda respond. I couldn't see her in the camera but I heard her behind me.

"This bitch is still bussin." Tae came out of no where catching my attention. I looked up and saw 25k viewers. I don't understand what's so fascinating about us but everybody is really watching us.

"Cuz we lit" Dearra answered him after she took a shot.
"Ooou bitch let's practice our last cheer." Jayda jumped up and screamed.

"It's too many people on here if our shit blow up before the show all our hard work would be for nothing." Dearra slurred as she walked towards us.

"See this is why I love her. Captain mentality even when fucked up." I announced with a proud smile.

"And these hoes pussy they know they dont wanna battle."Tae said all dramatic with his head tilted to the side.

"And don't" I added

"Girl aint nobody scared of y'all lets get lit ho!"Dream scream as she got up and picked up a bottle of Remy from the nearest counter.

"Bet turn on Taylor playlist her shit always a hit." Tae told nobody in particular as everyone else gathered around. We were in a circle but the phone camera was pointed at the center so everyone could see.

The first song that came on was pop baby by Mikie skinnz. She's from chicago and if you know chicago you knew was about to cut up.

"Pop! Pop X on the weekend can't be my bitch if you not into freakin!" I screamed out as I made my way into the middle along with Tae, Leelee, Dearra,and Donika. The rest probably didn't know the song or just stayed on the sideline hyping us up.

"I know bitches hurt we not speaking I got this lil bitty geeking. I'm in his mouth like he teething"Dearra slurred while shaking ass.

"He wanna lick on my cat till I'm screaming I like to get off the ack I be leaning" Tae said doing his lil dance. I got between them when the beat dropped and started shaking the room.

"Aaaaah!! aaah! aah!!!yeaa!! fuck !do that shit suuh!"Leelee hyped me up with every jump she did.Tae was slapping my ass and was just as hype. I felt him grabbing a handful but it didn't stop me as I bent over and used the floor for support. Face down ass up I could barely see between my legs with my hair all in my face but I just knew it was lit.

"He call me milk cuz he know it get creamy" I screamed out as I used one of my hands to rub my cat and here come Leelee gay ass with her hand right there with mine🤦🏾‍♀️

As soon as I started to get tired I stood all the way up and kept dancing with everybody Dearra was on the floor shaking ass and I wasn't surprised at all. When juke music come on a mf from Chicago gon show they whole ass.

"I'm toxic juke it baby lose it baby." I repeated the song and looked around for my Red Bull. Its getting hot and these hoes got me tired.

As soon as that song ended Taylor played a few more songs and we gave the live a show baby🤣👏🏾 we danced until Dearra and Danielle started to throw up then shit just got crazy.

My story from that night: