6.Reunion Part 2

*Unedited*

Ari

We pulled up to the airport and I saw all his friends and some other big dudes standing around as everyone else rushed to their destination. They just stood out anyway you could tell they was arguing about something.  We hopped out after Kentrell parked and I instantly heard loud ass music. I instantly knew who it was because of the song. If your from Chicago you know. I couldnt help but smile as I looked at the parking lot my assumption was right. I had to be there for Ducks part.

"Ima be right back!" I screamed to no one in specific, I didn't wait for a response as I ran to my squad. All my friends were in the parking lot cutting up. Tae was pouring a bottle of Hennesy in Dream's mouth inside dreams drop top porshe. Jayda was getting ready to take a video of Leelee and Vicky. They were in front of dreams car about to throw some ass and I wanted parts. They are the only people that get me out of my shell. The rest of my cheer squad all around them in different cars and some were outside cutting up too. 

"ONNAT CAR COMING DOWN THAT BLOCK WHO THAT IS? MAN UP THAT FUCKING GLIZZY!" I screamed the lyrics as I got in sync with my friends who actually knew the dance. We was hitting that shit I'm so proud.

(This is for the people who don't know the challenge.)

I barely got through the dance before Tae loud ass screamed my name from the car. Making everybody notice I was dancing with them. They instantly got hype hugging me and I couldnt even make out what they was saying since they all talked at once

"Ari!!"Tae screamed over everybody this nigga knocked down everybody else just to get to me. At first I thought he wasnt thinking and just running towards me but he had the nerve to muff Brianna knocking her over without missing a beat. I had to laugh at that shit cuz why would he play her like that. 

As soon as he made it to me I jumped on him he wrapped his arms me to keep me up and I locked my legs around his stomach. I missed my best friend he's literally my backbone. No matter how my family felt about him we stayed together since elementary school. 

This is deeper than any other bond I had with anyone. He literally moved with me when we moved  from Chicago just so we can stay together. He told me 'Life isn't worth living if you aint with me' and moved with his Auntie Bernice. She knew about him being gay with the rest of his family. Everyone accepted him except for his dad and his mother blindly followed his lead even though she knew deep down she didnt care. But me. I never cared regardless of what my dad or anybody else had to say. That was my other half.

I was hugging his face and he dipped my body down as he squeezed me. When he finally lifted me up I was about to say something untill I heard Jayda.

"THE MOTHAFUCKIN DON!" She screamed as the rest of my friends surrounded us. She reached for me until Tae spoke.

"Bitch!" He said with a mugg on his face whn she got too close he almost let me got but caught his self and just decided to try to bite her. "Move the fuck back, for I bite the shit outta you." He warned her. She moved back just in time and I was damn near crying. He scared the shit out of her.