2. Studio session🎤

I'm drunk not gonna lie. I feel good as hell right now. I was back in our booth with the guys. When Spazz tapped my shoulder.

"We about to go to a group studio session, is you tryna go or are you tired?" He whispered in my ear. I leaned towards him.

"Yea let's go. I wanna sleep over yo crib tonight." He nodded and waved his hand to signal the rest of the guys we was leaving.

He started walking to the exit and I started gathering my things before following him. As I walked I felt somebody grab my arm. I looked back and saw the same boy that was staring at me with his friends.

"Say whatcho name is?" The boy asked me as he leaned towards my ear. The music was so loud but I still heard him. I even felt his breath fan my face as he spoke. I looked up at him and responded.

"Ari."

"You about to leave ah sum?" He questioned me as he grabbed my hand. I hesitantly grasped his hand back and pulled him a little closer.

"Yeah going to the studio, why wassup?" I raised an eyebrow as my curiousity got the best of me. I'm not used to talking to boys especially celebrity boys. What tf he want with me?

"I was tryna fuck witchu slime." He said boldly. He think he slicker than baby oil huh?

"Me? Really?" I questioned him.

"Yea you. You ever fw with a young rich hood nigga?" He asked with a smirk. The light caught his diamond grill and it sparkled catching my attention for a moment before I caught myself.

"Mm na but you've got potential."I responded letting my lips linger by his ear for a second longer. His lips parted but Natalie grabbed me before he could respond.

"C'mon Spazz almost just lost it cuz he thought we left you." She explained. She was talking to me but staring at the boy. I nodded and looked back at him before I could respond she was pulling me through the crowd of people."Sorry nice to meet you!!" I screamed to him. We held eye contact and I saw him slightly smile at me before he was out of my sight.

______________

We pulled up to the studio and hoped out it was hella nice ass cars in front before we even made it in. As we walked in there was hella security I guess they knew my brother because they didn't even question him as we walked.

Natalie and I were walking behind Spazz and Grimey because she was complaining about her feet hurting. But when we finally walked into the room I noticed all of the people in the room.

A thick cloud of smoke hung in the air and people were either rapping,singing, talking,drinking or smoking. There was a few celebrities I thought I'd never meet as I looked over the room I noticed him.

How the hell did he beat us here?

The look he had in his eyes screamed lust. I'm sure mine probably said the same, mostly because I got the Hennessy in my system. I bit my lip and my mind wandered to the nasty things I wanted to do to him until I felt someone glaring at me. A girl that was sitting next to him mugged me.

Aw hell no you gotta be kidding me. That better not be his lil girlfriend or whatever. She said something trying to get his attention but as you can see he was preoccupied.

I walked across the room to an empty couch it was next to JT, Yung Miami , Gunna, and King Von

."Bitch it should never be this hard to make this damn chorus"

"What yall come up wit?" Gunna asked. Yung Miami presses play on a laptop that she had in her lap and a beat start.

"Aye look, this pussy extort these niggas (Facts)