5.Reunion Part 1💦👨🏿‍👩🏿‍👧🏿‍👧🏿

⚠️Sexual content ahead⚠️

Ari Pov

I reached next to me and felt no one around

I reached next to me and felt no one around. I slowly opened my eyes to be blinded by the light shining through the window. I took a minute to let my eyes adjust and looked around the room. I heard the water running in the bathroom but i continued to drag. I stretched and let a yawn come out. I finally got out of the bed and went to my bag to look for my toothbrush then headed to the bathroom to join Kentrell. I knocked twice and the water stopped for a moment. I heard some things move around then the door opened with Kentrell right behind it.

"Did I wake you up?" He asked me as I looked up at him. He had on sweatpants that hung loosely around his waist showing off his calvin Klein boxers. He had a white towel on his shoulder and a smile on his face. I wouldve paid more attention if he had a shirt on.

"N-no I just felt you werent next to me then got up. Can I brush my teeth real quick?" I asked him quickly before I got myself distracted again.

"Yea come on slime." he said as he made his way back to the sink and I followed behind. I closed the door behind me as I walked up to the sink. He sat on the toilet for a minute as he got on his phone. I turned on the faucet and reached for the toothpaste that happened to be on the counter. I wet my toothbrush before I applied the toothpaste then I wet it again before I started.

As I brushed my teeth I looked at my self in the mirror. Kentrell got up and came behind me even though he had all the space in the world if he wanted to use the sink. I continued and bent over to spit.When I did he grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I sat back up and looked up at him through the mirror he had this smirk on his face.

"What you smirkin fa?" I asked him with a slight attitude. I'm not going to lie ever since I was a child I was never a morning person. I always had a mug on my face and dont even try to start a conversation with me because you just might get treated.

"Its too early to be having that attitude." his whole demeanor changed as he looked at me through the mirror. "Fix that shit for I fix it for you." He told me before he smacked my ass making me jump a little. I instantly had a mug on my face but kept brushing my teeth. I bent over spit again and rinsed my mouth. When I sat back up I had to say sum.

"You aint gon fix nothing." I told him as I rinsed my toothbrush. He grabbed my neck and pushed my head foward making me bend over the sink I put my hands out to catch myself. He pushed hisself into me so my ass was up against him. I looked up a little so I could at least see him and he was looking down at where our bodies met. He licked his lips slowly before biting down on his lip.

"Kentrellll moooove." I dragged out as I tried to push im away but I couldnt reach good enough. He let go and I reacted instantly turning to face him. I was ready to swing just to prove a point but he was ready. He grabbed my arms and I mugged him ready to talk my shit.