4. Family matters👨‍👩‍👧‍👦🖤

Ari🐍💚"All I want for Christmas, Santa, is two fat bitches, 2 bags a weed and 2 bags of chips to give to the fat bitches." Day Day explained and I was dead. When I told Kentrell I ain't watch Friday before we ended up watching the whole lil series.I felt my hair being moved from my face making me look up. I was expecting for him to say something but he just stared. So I let him continue to play with my hair. My body rose up and down with every breath he took. I wonder if I'm too heavy?

"What's wrong witchu?" He asked his voice came out so deep. I feel like he's sleepy and doesn't wanna tell me. My thighs tightened around him.

"Nothing just thinking. Why are you so quiet?" I moved my head to lay on his chest again but kept my eyes on him.

"Ian gon lie I been falling asleep." He admitted making me smile. I sat up and placed my hands on his chest.

"Didnt I tell you I ain't the one you gotta lie to? Whatchu was lying for?" I laughed seeing him cover his face. He slowly dragged his hands down his face before placing them on my thighs.

"Mane you the one that made me tired. I was up." He tried to lie again but I ain't folding.

"Ever since I came you been laid all up on me. My big baby tired hmm?" I teased him. He sat up getting in my face.

"You so childish." He laughed shaking his head. I shrugged because I been knew that.

"Sholl is." I agreed. His phone dinged letting him know he got a notification. He grabbed it off of the table next to him and instead of checking the messages he went straight to his snapchat camera. He flipped it towards us.

"Take pictures with me slime." He smiled at me and put his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him as if that was possible.

"Uhn uhn I do not look cute right now." I said covering my face as I peaked behind my hand I saw him already recording.

"Kentrelllll move na, got me out here looking like this" I complained he know he wrong.

"Ana pleeease." He pleaded then started kissing me all over my face and neck.

"Nooo."I wrapped my arms around his neck and hid my face.

"Ion know what you hiding fo cuz im goin on live in a minute."he responded as if that was any better. I got my ass up and ran straight to that bathroom. He laughed but I was serious I had to get myself looking decent. I had a brush in my purse already so i just fixed my hair in the mirror and put my hoodie on.

" I already told Kd y'all can slide whenever." I heard Kentrell say at the doorway as he was looking down at his phone.

"Mane I been layed up." He spoke up again making me wonder who he talking to. He walked over to me and but kept his eyes glued to his phone.He put his phone on the counter and made sure it was adjusted right before stepping back. I saw hella people commenting making me look up at the views. 100k views I felt nervous all of a sudden. Kentrell was saying something with his hands in his joggers.

"Send a request." He said looking at the screen then he turned his head to me. He grabbed my hood and pulled it over my eyes. I blindly swung at him.

"Who you swinging at lil girl?" He mugged me. I instantly jumped at him making him flinch a little. I had to laugh.

"Dahh dont play with me." I teased pointing at him before turning back to the camera. I was bout to talk my shit next you know I'm getting snatched up. To be honest I deserved it. I should've been learned dont turn my back on him. Now I'm getting choked in from of 250,000 people

"Why you gotta snake me tho?" I asked looking at him through the mirror in front of us. He leaned down and put his head on my shoulder. He looked at me through the mirror.