7. Reunited

We sat around and waited for Kentrell's flight to leave. Everbody was still turnt Kd and the rest of the guys were getting along with my friends I could already tell Dream had Baby Joe in love. I was still sitting on the hood of Dream's car with Kentrell's head on my shoulder as he put his weight on me. Out of habit I played in his hair with one arm and played temple run with the other.

"You bout to make me fall asleep." Kentrell mumbled lowly. His voice was deep and raspy it gave me a weird feeling in my stomach.

"Good so you can get some sleep on the plane. You tryna smoke before you go?" I asked looking over at him to see he was already looking at me.

"Yeah I forgot you smoke." I turned around and called Leelee. She looked over at me blowing out smoke as she sat in the back seat facing a wood being anti social as usual.

"Yooo" she responded with a blank face.

"Pass me them Russian Creme's and a quad." She didnt think twice before grabbing her purse taking out a big bag of weed nd some woods. She put the pack of woods in the baggy and threw it at me. Kentrell caught it and she leaned back again getting comfortable.

"You know how to roll?"Kentrell asked as he opened the bag. I nodded and waited for him to hand me the weed.

"Mane don't be lyin now" He said giving me the side eye. I mugged him and smacked my lips.

"Find you somebody to play with." I grabbed the bag from him and got everything out myself. I started rolling.

"Yeah.. Ight now when that mufucka come out bent and twisted all up. Ion wanna hear nun." I had to laugh at his slick comment.

"Ight lets make a bet then." I challenged him with a smirk on my face. He did the same and bit his lip at me. He soo nasty I can already tell he on some other shit.

"Ight bet." he agreed before he even knew the bet. I broke down my wood and took some nugs out of the bag.

"Boy calm down Ian even say the bet yet." I laughed a little at his eagerness. I finally started breaking down the weed and heard Tae screaming telling Dream to turn up the music.

"Ion want you to know what I want if I win. Its gon be a suprise." He said as his smirk turned into a smile. I finally started started rolling and I heard Pooh shiesty's back in blood blasting from the other side of the parking lot. They were speeding down the parking lot before I noticed who's car it was.

"Ooou bitch you in troublllle!" Leelee said loud enough for me to hear as she sat in the back seat. Grimey pulled up and stopped the car in front of ours, I laughed a little because I know me and Dearra will jump him if need be so I wasnt worried. Dearra is Grimeys little sister she's my favorite sophmore and she's who I'm making cheer captain before I leave.

When he rolled down the window I was suprised to see Spazz in the passenger side glaring at us. My mouth instantly became dry. I'm glad I just finished rolling because I might just get my damn lips snatched off my face.

"Who dat is?" Boomer spoke up as the rest of the guys mugged them in the car. Grimey had this evil smile on his face as he looked at us.

 Grimey had this evil smile on his face as he looked at us