9. Oct.Nov.Dec.Jan🗓

Fast chapter
Ari pov

Ever since I went viral on Instagram my parents have been on my heels

Ever since I went viral on Instagram my parents have been on my heels. Some goofy ass bitch in the church showed her mama then next thing you know her nosy ass mama talking to my mama.

They cussed me out when I got home. I've been on punishment and they found out about my phone so now I can't even talk to anyone. I've been missing Kyle and the guys. Especially Kentrell I had Tae message him for me and let him know what's going on but he's still on tour so I won't be able to talk to him any time soon.

I feel like a felon. They got everybody looking at me different and they have been holding their noses up at me ever since I got home.

Each day feels like a routine school, practice, church, church dinner, homework repeat. Its been 4 months and I dont know how much I could take.

_______
School
Lunch

I was sitting at the lunch table with Jayda, Tae, Dream, Leelee, Shirley and Tusan.

"Cuz throw another fry bitch" Jayda said over her shoulder as the guys behind her was acting up. I could tell she dont care if they heard that was just a warning.

" I wish Ms.Robins would stop with these pop quizzes bitches got other classes too the fuck." Dream complained with her head barried in her science book.

"Tabitha calm down yo ass got a B in that class. And thats the highest score in there" Tusan responded smartly to her.

"Watch ya mouth." Dream snapped back and popped him in the forehead real quick. " my name is Dream and that ain't enough." She sat back down and finished where she left off I had to laugh cuz I liked the way the pop on his forehead sounded🤣

"You're disrespectful. You see that shit?" Tusan asked Tae in confusion. Tae was laughing right along with me.

"Leave her alone man" I told him but was interrupted by the bell. Everyone got up and started getting ready for their next class.

"Some don't feel right." Leelee randomly spoke up.

"Whats wrong you good??" I asked.

"Yeah something just seems off." She told me and we both walked to class together.
_______
After school
Cheerleading practice

"Don't forget to stretch next time Taylor." I reminded her as I watched one group do a routine.

"Got you!" She screamed from across the gym.

"Ok Danielle that kick damn near perfect now. I love it" I let her know as the continued dancing.

"Don't forget the count we talking about Hennessy. You a lil off beat now!" Tae said across the gym correcting one of our dancers. The started counting for her and she fell in line with everyone else.

"There you goo!!" I screamed over in encouragement. I had to let her know I see her real quick. This is usually the best of my day now.

"Ari! Wheres Ariana?!!" i heard Dearra screaming I instantly panicked. I ran towards her voice until we finish seen each other in the middle of the gym. She was reaching for me trying to talk.

"Cmon lets go! They got shot!!" Dearra hysterically explained as she pulled me towards the exit.

"Who the fuck is you talking about?" I said trying to slow her down.

"Grimey and Spazz cmon lets go!!" She screamed. That's all she had to say before me Leelee and Tae were in the car. We were speeding down the eway to the hosipital. How could I let this happen? I never let my parents take me away from my brother like this to where He cant even call me🤦🏾‍♀️ I wish I was with him.

"What the fuck happened?" I finally asked as we drove.

"I don't know yet the guys called me from the hospital." She explained. "I think our parents are already on the way" she added in.

____________

Glizzy, CMoney, and Johno were sitting in the group of niggas those the ones closes to spazz and Grimey out of the gang

Glizzy, CMoney, and Johno were sitting in the group of niggas those the ones closes to spazz and Grimey out of the gang. They were telling us how they were on the block and shit went left. I didnt even want to sit with my family. My parents, my grandma, and my aunties and uncles were gathered together. But it just didn't feel right with the shit they were already saying.

my auntie Terrin's first words was shes not surprised. I almost snapped I knew I wasn't going to be able to hold my tongue over there for long.

"They going to be alright sis yall know they hardbody" Johno reassured me and Dearra. I laid my head on CMoney's shoulder as we waited some more. Its been over 3 hours. It's starting to scare me at this point.

"Family of Arthur Taylor and Kyle Fletcher?" A doctor came out from the back and called out. Everybody got up or raised their hand and the man came over.

"Ok who is the family of Arthur Taylor?" He asked and I raised my hand along with the guys and Dearra's parents.

"He is in stable condition he was shot in the chest and arm. Luckily the bullet didnt pierce his lung it took a while but we got stopped any bleeding." He assured them it was a sigh of relief and of hope.

"Now the family of Kyle fletcher Jr." he continued.

"Yes thats us." My father spoke up and the man took a breath before reading his clip board

" My father spoke up and the man took a breath before reading his clip board