Chapter 5

Amelia got out of the bathroom. The music was so loud inside she started to feel dizzy. She immediately went outside. She opened the door to go into the backyard when she practically feel down the stairs. She was still very much drunk.

She felt a pair of hands grabbing her waist pulling her on a couch. Into the person's lap.

"Ouch." Amelia said. Turning back her head she saw who it was.

"Missed me?" Rafe asked smirking

"Let me go." Amelia demanded

"No you're gonna hurt yourself." Rafe replied calmly. "You're too drunk."

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't know I had a new dad." Amelia said trying to get Rafe's arms off her.

"No but I could be your daddy?" He said teasingly.

"You're pathetic." She scoffed letting go of Rafe's arms losing the fight. He was too strong.

"Hey Rafe, you got your shit?" Some guy asked.

"Depends, you got money?" Rafe replied

"Yeah."

"Okay." Rafe the proceeded to give it out.

The word spread out trough the party. The couch was now full of people doing lines on the table.

"Wanna do something fun." Rafe asked

"Yes please." Amelia nodded

Rafe got up, put Amelia's head on the other side of the couch. Rafe sat down with Amelia's legs on him. His hands were grabbing her thighs as Rafe took some of his coke and put it on her left thigh. He then did a line. As he sniffed it, Amelia's stomach exploded. It was so hot. She had never done something like this.

When he finished he took her arms and sat her back up. He put his left hand on her thigh and started rubbing it to make the rest fall off. Amelia was so turned on. She couldn't even look at him. Wasn't she suppose to despise him? Maybe she did. Maybe it would be easier if he wasn't ridiculously hot she thought. Who cares, she was having fun. Right?

————————————————————————
I'm sorry this is so short but I haven't had time to do it. I'll start writing more.