15. Quirk?

One thing I hate about going to school is that I have to get up so early. I normally wake up a bit later at like 10 or something.

When I get up too early I always have to drag myself around because I feel so numb everywhere.

Despite my urge to crush my alarm clock, I get up and dragged my feet to the bathroom and quickly did my morning routine and a quick shower before putting my uniform on.

I did my hair and put some lip balm on.

(A high bun if you have long hair and hair down if you have short hair)

Grabbing my bag, I put a phone and charger in it before running down stairs and into the kitchen.

The only thing in sight was a plate of fluffy pancakes and a note.

I'm off to work. I won't be back until 11 tonight. There will be food in the fridge, if you want to eat just heat them up. Don't cause any trouble and have fun at school. I love you♡

Love, Mom

I wolfed down the pancakes before snatching the keys and going out of the house and locking it. I shoved the keys into my pocket before pulling out my headphones from my bag which I forgot to take out yesterday after school.

I start my playlist and walked to school while vibing to the songs.

After about 30 minutes I arrived at school. I was about to go in but stopped when I heard "N/n-chan! Wait for me!".

I turn around to see Izuku-kun jogging over towards me. I smiled and waved.
"Hey Izuku-kun!" I said.

"Hey N/n-chan, I was wondering if I could ask some questions about you and your quirk if you don't mind..." He says with a slight blush.

"Sure! You don't need to ask me if you can ask about myself and my quirk ya know" I said. He rubs the back of his neck with the most adorable grin you would ever see.

"Well.. What do you wanna know?" I asked.

"Hmm... Okay! What is the name of your quirk?" He says as he takes out a pen and his note book that I haven't seen in so long. I'm surprised it has even survived.

"Energy"

"Describe it"

"It is literally what it is. I can use all sort of energies to do lots of things"

"What kind of things?"

"Like I can move things as if I'm using telekinesis, or I can boost things like how I did with the ball yesterday, and I could crush things and so much more"

"I see, what kind of energy do you usually use?"

"I normally use energy from light and heat but in battle I can probably absorb energy from enemies or give energy to my comrades especially since I am literally over flowing with so much energy" I say and show him my hand which had a slight glow to it.

"Sugoi... Can I ask you some more questions later? We have to go to class now" He says as he gives me his puppy dog eyes.

"Of course! I'd love to!"

We both hurried to our classroom. I walked in like a the queen I am only to be stopped by Iida.

"L/n! Good morning!" He says with a straight face while chopping the air.

"Morning Iida-san!" I said with a grin.

"L/n! Are you wearing makeup!? It is not against the rules to be wearing makeup at school hours on campus! Take that off immediately!" He says while still chopping the air.

I heard Bakugo snicker. "What! But this isn't much at all!! It's just a little bit of lip balm!" I say.

"It doesn't matter! You're are still wearing makeup and it is against the rules so I advise you to take it off before you get in trouble!" He says.

I pout and went to my seat before taking out a tissue to wipe the lip balm off. I really wish Shitora was here. He could have easily made Iida change his mind.

But that doesn't matter cause now everyone was here and class was about to start. I felt a small tap on my shoulder. I turn around to look at Denki who was smiling at me.

"Don't worry, you're not the only one he had bossed around" He said with a little grin. "What did he say to you?" I say as I returned his grin.

"Well...i was gonna put some super glue I brought, on the floor by the teachers desk so that which ever teacher walked by will get stuck there. But I was stopped by captain control freak" He said with a sigh. I giggle and patted his head.

"Btw I had lots of fun at your place yesterday, your mom is also so cool. You should come to my place some other time" He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Something is wrong with my account on wattpad... I'm gonna delete my account and make a new one.

Gosh this SUCKS!

I've made so much progress and now I have to delete this account!

Anyway I'm gonna write story on my new account so maybe you all can find it some how... I don't know how but I am so sorry for those who actually enjoys this story. 😞

Word Count: 903