ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔴𝔬

                                                                              Silence.

It was the only thing surrounding me on that precise moment. Not a single sound coming out of the radio, or my mouth. You know what we say. Silence isn't empty, it's full of answers. I was simply looking for them. My mind wasn't focused on the road. It was fixated on my two worlds. Luca occupating half of my thoughts, day and night, wondering why he was like that. Why he choose someone like me. A girl with a fucked up story. I was broken from the inside but I still let him in. He could crush me at any time but he never did. I alway wondered why he didn't because he never let me in. I would just spend my time wondering what was going on in this brain of his. I had to see what was in the outside.I had to guess and observe.

Why me, Luca ?

At the same time , the avengers were habituating the other half of my thoughs. I kept thinking about missions and training. Because of my past, they weren't hard or scary. It was actually peaceful. My mind was always at ease especially when it came to missions. I was more scared of being alone then death. I didn't care about myself on the missions. I just wanted to job done and help people, since I couldn't even help myself. It's one of the reasons that the avengers took me in and I'm grateful for it. I don't know how it all happened. Which is why I kept wondering why.

Why did they pick me ? Why are they trusting me ? Why did they help me ? I kept repeating this in my mind.

Once you know the why, the how becomes clear. Nobody ever gave me an answer but with time I found it myself.

My boyfriend was something that was consuming me slowly everyday but the avengers were the ones that brang me back to life. Each one of them. One more than the other but they were all helping without knowing. I was considering them as my own family.

The ride was pretty long but it felt like an instant. One second I was in front of Luca's house and the other I was in front of the avengers tower.

I got out of my vehicle and made my way towards the building. When I got there, they were in the meeting room but I didn't bother knocking.

''Hi guys'' I say as I sit down on the nearest chair.

''Hi y/n. Where were you all day ?'' Tony asks, turning his back to face me.

''Let me guess. You were with your boyfriend ?'' Bucky randomly adds looking at me.

I tilt my head a little to the side as a reflex of wonder and surprise.

''Correct. I was with Luca.''

''What are you doing here ? We don't have a mission today.'' Steve ask , joining himself to the conversation.