ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔢𝔢

Music

Music.

It was everywhere. There was no escape. It was all over the room. People drinking, dancing, having fun. A lot of them just letting their guards down to talk to others to either connect or get lucky at night. That's something that I would definitely do. If I didn't have a boyfriend.

We all went our separate ways, but I stayed with Nat and Wanda to talk and have a drink.

''Bucky was really checking you out'' Nat says, taking a sip of her drink.

''Don't say it like that. He was just staring at my outfit '' I answer also trying to convince myself.

''That's how you check someone out y/n'' Wanda responds as she grabs her drink.

''Well, how unfortunate, I already have a boyfriend'' I state as a smirk form on my lips.

''If he continues acting like that, I'll start believing that he has a crush on you'' Nat laughs.

My relationship with Bucky wasn't really clear. But I guess that you could say that we were friends from work. We didn't really talk often. It felt like he was trying his best to not talk to me. I first thought that he wanted to take his distance to protect himself from something. He was trying to create himself a shield and I get that. I wish that I could build my own but it was already too late. He would always stay away but yet close at the same time in some sort of way. He had his eyes on me most of the time. Quietly staring on his side. It's pretty obvious when someone stares at you. You can feel it. I didn't really have a particular feeling towards Bucky since he wasn't oftenly on my mind.

''Really funny Nat''

Not long after our conversation, we decided to go back with the rest of the avengers. They were all mostly talking on the couch with a drink in their hands.

''Isn't your boyfriend a little late ?'' Tony asks me in a curious tone.

I grab the drink in his hand and take a big sip of his drink leaving the glass empty. ''He told me that he was going to be late but he shouldn't be long by now''. I wasn't even sure of what I just said.

I was really stressed. I know that I'm the one who wanted for them to get to know each other but it was stressing the shit out of me. My boyfriend used to bring the mature and calm side of my while the avengers did the complete opposite. Maybe it was a bad idea after all.

Someone grabbed my attention and pulled me out of my toughs. It was Bucky. He finally changed his mind.

''I thought that you didn't want to come'' I speak up to him.

''Well I had nothing else to do, so'' He stares at me while talking.

I laugh and turn my head back. That's when something else picked my attention. Thor was holding a little silver bottle and was drinking some sort of liquid out of it.'' Can I have some of that ?''