ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔢

"I count on you, Luca

"I count on you, Luca."

Those words kept bouncing in every corner of my mind over and over again until I memorized the exact way my father had said them to me the night he died.

I had a purpose here. Something to do and I could not let myself get lost in my mission. Everything was doing fine until she decided to act differently.

Yesterday, I had an unexpected meeting with my uncle. I would've rathered fall of a cliff instead of doing so.

My relationship was the worse that you could wish to have with someone. Every time I saw him, I could see the hatred in his eyes for me. The jealousy that he was wearing on his face the moment we entered in contact.

He hated the fact that I got the power that he couldn't have. He hated the fact that I had to become a don to replace my father. He hated to be reminded how much he was put in the shadows of his brother when he was growing up, making him have less power than he should normally have. 

Instead of working hard to deserve his place in the Cosa nostra, he drowned himself in regretful memories, drugs, alcohol, more than he should have and at some point, that testa di cazzo lost control and developed a hatred for me.

Drunkenness is nothing but voluntary madness and, last night, when that fucker shot me, I got it pretty clear that he was starting to get mad at me, all over again because let's be honest,

Mazzi is a lot of things, but patient, he is not.

Instead of going back home and fixing this mess myself, I had to make a better stop. A smarter decision.

Mazzi was putting pressure on me for something that I wanted to take my time with but when he learned how bad I messed up, I ended up with a piece of fucking metal in my arm.

I mean yeah sure, you can totally mistake me for a murderer with brown hair and blue eyes that own a fucking big ass metal arm that happens to not be affected by bullets. Right?

Yeah no, I think the fuck not.

I honestly don't know what the fuck I'm doing here, sitting on a bed next to a sleeping y/n. Do I know why I was acting that way with her yesterday?

Yeah definitely.

I can't help it. I enjoy her company when she's mad at me. Later, I get to close my eyes and imagine how it would feel like to have her hands around my throat while I have mine closed around my dick.

I can't resist the urge to bother her, it entertains me so much. I hate her because lately she's been acting like a little brat and I don't like her attitude one bit. I wouldn't mind correcting her by waking her ass up, bending her over my knee and showing her how much she should respect me.

But I won't do it.

Not now-

Fuck, I have to get out of here.

Right before doing so, I let myself stare at her for a bit. I got to notice details about her disturbingly perfect body.

She had a light brown skin tone, long curls covering the smooth skin of her face and neck. Small breaths were coming out of her perfectly plump lips. Her dimples were lightly shown on her peaceful face. Faint freckles that could only be noticed up closed covered her nose. God, she looked so small yet she was 5'4, but I was still taller than her with my 6'2.

I could see myself mark the path of her hips with the tip of my fingers, just feeling the curves of her sweet body.

Before leaving, I grabbed a random piece of paper and wrote something on it that I knew would piss her off.

I left the exact same way that I came in. This tower has the weakest fucking security system. An alien could come in and nobody would notice.

Cars, people talking, traffic, construction, honking

Shit. I left my window open. New York really had a shitty loud sound of its own and you could always count on it to wake you up from your sleep.

I brought my hand to my face and rubbed my eyes to clear my blurry vision. Memories of last night came back flooding my mind, drowning me into unwanted, embarrassing, maddening fucking memories.

Bucky and Luca.

Alright- I promise that next time I see one of them, I will be the biggest pain in their asses. I swear, really.

After snapping out of my thoughts, I notice a small piece of paper on the pillow next to me. The one that Luca was laying his head on.

Where the fuck does he think we live in? A romance book?

I sighed and just grabbed the piece of paper.

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞 ?

Oh, Luca, I will personally drag your ass to hell with me and stare at your corpse burn.

Even better,

put it on fire my damn self!

I got up from my bed with more force than necessary and got into the bathroom to make me a burning hot shower.

................................................................

"Morning"

I am not in the mood to talk with people right now. Maybe if I just stand there and smile at him, he'll go away?

"I won't disappear y/n" Tony says to me.

Dammit!

"Hi, Tony" I say, forcing a smile on my face.

"I'll make it quick to end your sufferings"

Thank god.

He sighs as if he was about to make to biggest announcement ever. "You're going to go on a mission with Barnes".

I really am fighting the urge to roll my eyes to the back of my head right now,

oh wait,

I don't give a shit.

"No."

________________________________

Hi guys!

Sorry for the long update...

I decided to give y/n a little description of how she looked. Of course, it's up to you and you can decide the exact way you want to imagine her instead of seeing her as I described. I just thought that it would help picture the character of the story in your mind.

Stay smutty my friends!